- Direct-fit for the 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST
- Made from 14-gauge steel bar and CNC steel end plates for maximum rigidity
- Ties rear structure of the vehicle together for increased stiffness and rigidity
- Improves steering response
- Legal for most autocross classes
- Features bolt-in brackets to retain the use of the rear false floor
- Occupies minimal rear space
- Black powder-coat finish
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
If you want your Fiesta ST to handle even better than it already does then the Mishimoto Fiesta ST trunk brace is the way to go. It’s constructed of rigid 14-gauge steel bar with CNC’d steel end plates to keep the rear of your Fiesta ST planted in the corners. Your Fiesta ST’s steering response will be improved due to decreased rear end chassis flex. This a simple yet effective improvement for any Fiesta ST, whether it be a daily driver or track car. You’ll have no issues hauling some cargo in your hot hatch, as this brace takes up very little room and retains the use of the factory false floor. Just like all Mishimoto Fiesta ST parts, this Fiesta ST trunk brace features the unparalleled Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty!
(1) Steel Trunk Brace
(2) False Floor Mounting Tabs
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Not legal for SCCA "street" autocross classes.The Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty does not cover cosmetic blemishes caused by cargo.
- TECH SPECS
Measurements Tube Outside Diameter
40 x 20mm
Mounting Plate Thickness
Engine Code 1.6 Ecoboost Material Steel
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!