- Direct fit for the 2014–2019 Ford Fiesta ST 180
- Installs in under one hour
- Sight tube allows for proper hot and cold coolant levels
- Internal baffle keeps coolant near overflow port during aggressive driving, preventing air entry into coolant system
- 100% aluminium, fully-welded construction for maximum durability during repeated temperature transitions
- Overflow nipple on fill neck allows for installation of additional NHRA-mandated overflow reservoir
- Fits with stock overflow tank cap
- Available in polished or black powdercoated finish
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Add some additional reliability and engine bay styling with the Mishimoto Fiesta expansion tank. The Mishimoto Fiesta ST 180 expansion tank has internal baffles to prevent coolant starvation from overflow ports to engine. Also, during high-speed cornering, braking, and acceleration, the internal baffle reduces coolant sloshing. The engineers at Mishimoto have also included a sight glass to allow for proper hot and cold coolant levels. The stock coolant Fiesta expansion tank is a major eyesore in the engine bay, so the Mishimoto tank is offered in polished or black powder coat to keep your Fiesta ST 180 looking great. As an added feature, you can install your tank in under one hour!
This Fiesta expansion tank was designed to work with the stock expansion tank cap and includes an overflow nipple on the fill neck for adding an additional coolant tank so your Fiesta ST 180 is NHRA legal. Plastic expansion tanks are prone to failure after years of constant temperature variations, so the Mishimoto tank is constructed from durable, TIG-welded aluminium for optimal durability and longevity. The Mishimoto Fiesta expansion tank is engineered for perfect fitment in the 2014–2019 Fiesta ST 180, and as with all our Fiesta ST 180 parts, this expansion tank includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Aluminium Expansion Tank w/ Sight Glass
(1) Overflow Hose
(2) Rubber sleeves
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
After a few hot and cold cycles, Mishimoto recommends checking the sight glass on the side of the expansion tank to confirm proper coolant level.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes B2E Chassis Codes 1.6 L EcoBoost I-4 Fits 2014–2019 Ford Fiesta ST 180
Material 6061 Aluminum Color SilverorBlack Baffled False
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!