Cooler Construction Stacked-plate
Install Torque Specs
15-25 ft/lbs (operating range) for all straight fittings and banjo bolts. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs.
It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation. For additional technical information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Increase In Oil Capacity
0.80 Quarts (0.757L)
(4) – Application Specific Mounting Brackets
(2) – 19 Row Oil Cooler
(1) – 2ft Stainless Steel Braided Hose w/ -10AN Fittings
(1) – 2ft 1.5in Stainless Steel Braided Hose w/ -10AN Fittings
(2) – 90° -10AN Female to Male Swivel Adapter
(1) – Straight -10AN Female to Female Adapter
(2) – Banjo Fitting w/ Bolt M18 x -10AN, Black
(1) – Mounting Hardware Set