- 2-piece stainless steel and thermoplastic design for seamless shifts in any hot or cold weather environment
- CNC-machined thermoplastic outer shell for added protection against hot or cold surface temperatures
- CNC-machined 303 billet stainless steel core for added weight and shift feel
- 294 g total weight for precise and accurate shift feel
- Smooth teardrop design for extra comfort
- Available in either black or white thermoplastic outer shell to suit your taste
- Secondary mounting system with set screws and blank rubber caps to fit shift levers without threads
- Purchase includes four insert sizes to fit various applications
- Insert thread pitch sizes: M8 x 1.25, M10 x 1.25, M10 x 1.5, M12 x 1.5
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The Mishimoto Teardrop Shift Knob puts a little twist on a classic design. The 2-piece hybrid design incorporates a heavy stainless steel core and a thermoplastic outer shell. The thermoplastic material provides protection against extreme surface temperatures and is available in black or white to help match the style of your interior. This teardrop shift knob weighs in at 294 g to provide precise and accurate shifts. This Mishimoto shift knob features a plastic insert with three set screws for fitment onto shift leavers without threads, along with four plastic threaded inserts to allow for fitment on various other vehicles.
(1) Teardrop Shift Knob
(1) Plastic Bushing for Push-On Applications
(3) Set Screws for Push-On Applications
(4) Plastic Inserts for Multiple Application Fitment:
– M8 x 1.25
– M10 x 1.25
– M10 x 1.5
– M12 x 1.5
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This product may not fit some vehicles with pull-up style reverse lockout mechanisms.
- TECH SPECS
Diameter Top: 50mm
Weight 294 g Overall Height 78 Material Thermoplastic
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!