- Shift knob designed for smooth and seamless gear changes
- Steel construction for added weight and easier shifts
- 12.8 oz total weight for precise and accurate shift feel
- Ergonomic shape allows for smooth shifting and comfortable hand position
- Available in black or silver to suit your tastes
- Purchase includes three insert sizes to fit various applications
- Insert thread pitch sizes: M8 x 1.25, M10 x 1.5, M12 x 1.25
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Estimated Ship Date: Black/Chrome options now shipping | All other color option ship January 2021
- Note: Coupons and discounts do not apply to items in pre-sale
The Mishimoto Shift Knob provides a superior alternative to your factory shift knob. The weighted shift knob allows for smoother, faster shifting while the signature "M" logo and polished black or silver finish adds some Mishimoto flair to your interior.
(1) Mishimoto Black or Silver Shift Knob
(3) Plastic Inserts for Multiple Application Fitment:
– M8 x 1.25
– M10 x 1.5
– M12 x 1.25
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This product may not fit some vehicles with pull-up style reverse lockout mechanisms.
- TECH SPECS
Diameter 1.23" Weight 363 g Overall Height 3.42" Material Steel
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Q:Will this fit a fiesta ST?A:
Thanks for the message!
Since model number MMSK is considered universal, as long as your vehicle's shifter has the thread of M8 x 1.25, M10 x 1.5, or M12 x 1.25, you should have no problems!
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any additional questions!
Pat MuschampBY:Pat Muschamp (Admin) | 27 Jul 2018