- Direct-fit for the 2016+ Mazda MX-5
- Durable, lightweight, fully tig-welded aluminium
- Aluminium construction is more resistant to discolouration and cracking than stock plastic tank
- Reduces washer fluid capacity by 0.75 gallons, therefore reducing total filled weight
- Filled reservoir is 6 lbs lighter than filled stock tank
- Includes black Mishimoto fill cap
- Available in polished or black powder coat
- Installs in under 30 minutes
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Promotions and coupons not applicable to items in pre-sale
Simplify, then add washer fluid. That’s how the saying goes, right? Add even more lightness and style to your already-lightweight and stylish roadster with the Mishimoto Washer Fluid Reservoir for the 2016+ Mazda MX-5 ND.
Replace your heavy, unsightly plastic reservoir and leaking stock cap with this beautiful, all-aluminum TIG-welded tank designed to save your car some weight – and it won’t leak a drop, thanks to our specially-designed venting system. Engineered right here in Delaware, we designed this tank not only to look great, but specifically to reduce washer fluid capacity by .75 gallons, saving you 6 pounds compared to the stock unit when full. You could go on a diet and exercise every day for the next month, or pick up this tank instead and save just as much weight on the track without foregoing those steak dinners you love so much. Your call.
Available in a chic polished aluminum shine or a matte black powder coated finish for a more understated look, this tank ships with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty so your windshield will always be just as shiny as those autocross trophies.
(1) Aluminum washer tank
(1) Mishimoto black fill cap
(1) Weather strip
(1) Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This tank eliminates the factory low-level warning sensor.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 1.5L SkyActiv-G I4
2.0L SkyActiv-G I4
Chassis Codes Mazda ND Fits 2016+ Mazda MX-5
Capacity 1 liter Assembled Weight 1.5 kg Material Aluminum
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!