- Direct fit for the 2011+ Ford Ranger 3.2L Diesel
- Constructed from four layers of silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibres
- Improves heat and pressure tolerances
- Includes upper radiator hose, lower radiator hose, and coolant pump hose
- Includes high-torque worm gear clamps for ease of installation
- Available in black, blue, and red
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The 2011+ Ford Ranger 3.2L diesel is one of the most capable small trucks on the planet and it deserves a cooling system that's equally capable.
These Mishimoto silicone coolant hoses are constructed from high-grade silicone with embedded heat-resistant fibres for increased durability and resistance to heat and pressure. The direct-fit design means these hoses fit without any trimming or modifications.
This Mishimoto 2011+ Ford Ranger 3.2L Diesel Silicone Coolant Hose Kit is available in black, blue, or red and is backed by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Silicone Upper Radiator Hose
(1) Silicone Lower Radiator Hose
(1) Silicone Coolant Pump Hose
(6) Worm Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Material Silicone Exterior Material Silicone Ext. Material Temp. Rating 165°C Int. Layer Temp. Rating 165°C Interior Layer Silicone Length Upper: 58.36 cm (22.97 in) Lower: 26.42 cm (10.40 in) Coolant Pump Hose: 12.6 cm (4.98 in) Also Fits 2011+ Ford Ranger XL w/ 3.2L Diesel
2011+ Ford Ranger XLS w/ 3.2L Diesel
2011+ Ford Ranger XLT w/ 3.2L Diesel
2011+ Ford Ranger FX4 w/ 3.2L Diesel
2011+ Ford Ranger Wildtrak w/ 3.2L Diesel
Outer Diameter Upper: 40 mm (1.57 in) Lower: 43 mm (1.69 in) Coolant Pump Hose: 40 mm (1.57 in) Max Temp 165°C Inner Diameter Upper: 32 mm (1.25 in) Lower: 35 mm (1.37 in) Coolant Pump Hose: 32 mm (1.25 in)
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!