- Direct fit for the 2003–2004 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke
- Manufactured from five layers of silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibers
- DuraCore™ synthetic inner layer provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil
- Replaces weak factory pipe (part # 6C3Z-6C640-BA)
- 2003-2004: Cold side, Upper boot from MMBK-F2D-03CBK, broken out individually
- 2005-2007: Upgrade your factory plastic pipe to Mishimoto MMICP-F2D-03C
- Includes high-quality constant tension T-bolt clamps for accurate and consistent holding power
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- For placement diagram, please see Installation Guide under Tech Info
Mishimoto is proud to release a direct-fit silicone boot with DuraCore™ technology designed specifically for the 6.0L Ford Powerstroke. Mishimoto DuraCore™ technology is the synthetic material that comprises the innermost layer of all Mishimoto silicone diesel boots. Compared to normal silicone, DuraCore™ provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil. This effectively increases the life of our boots by preventing leaks and blowouts. To add even more reliability this kit includes Mishimoto constant tension T-bolt clamps for accurate and consistent holding power. This boot kit is precision engineered for a flawless fit on your Powerstroke and will provide years of service. Like all Mishimoto Powerstroke performance parts, this Powerstroke performance boot kit comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(2) Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ Technology
(4) Constant Tension T-Bolt Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This boot kit fits hot-side (passenger side) only.
- TECH SPECS
Material Silicone DuraCore™ Factory Part Number Boot 1: 6C3Z-6C640-B
Boot 2: 6C3Z-6C640-A
Also Fits 2003-2007 Ford F250 w/ 6.0L Powerstroke
2003-2007 Ford F350 w/ 6.0L Powerstroke
2003-2007 Ford F450 w/ 6.0L Powerstroke
2003-2007 Ford F550 w/ 6.0L Powerstroke
Outer Diameter Boot 1: 3.40", 3.65" Boot 2: 2.85", 2.90" Inner Diameter Boot 1: 3.00", 3.25" Boot 2: 2.45", 2.50"
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!