- Direct fit for the 2003–2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke
- 6061 CNC-machined aluminium housing includes pre-installed low-temperature thermostat
- Lower activation temperature allows coolant to flow through the engine earlier, maintaining lower temperatures (Mishimoto thermostat activates at 185°F vs. factory 192°F)
- Ideal for vehicles in warm climates or under extreme towing/driving conditions
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
A defective thermostat can result in engine overheating and potential internal damage. Improve the reliability of your 6.0L cooling system with a Mishimoto Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Low-Temperature Thermostat and CNC Housing! This thermostat is designed as a direct-fit replacement for your aged factory unit. The Mishimoto thermostat has a lower activation temperature (185°F) compared to the factory thermostat (192°F). The lower activation temperature allows coolant to flow through the engine earlier, which reduces and maintains lower engine temperatures. This thermostat is ideal for use in warmer climates or under extreme towing/driving conditions. The CNC machined 6061 aluminium housing will provide a proper seal and will not rust over time. Like all of our Powerstroke Performance parts, this thermostat and housing includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Mishimoto Thermostat
(1) Mishimoto CNC Thermostat Housing
(1) Rubber O-Ring (for thermostat housing)
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This thermostat housing requires the use of the Ford Motorcraft RT-1169 thermostat.
- TECH SPECS
Fits 2003–2007 F-250 6.0L Powerstroke
2003–2007 F-350 6.0L Powerstroke
2003–2007 F-450 6.0L Powerstroke
2003–2007 F-550 6.0L Powerstroke
OEM Activation Temp C 89 OEM Activation Temp F 192 Mishimoto Activation Temp (Fahrenheit) 185 Mishimoto Activation Temp (Celsius) 85
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!