- Limited edition collaborative design by Chris Forsberg and Mishimoto
- Complete with official, laser-etched Chris Forsberg logo
- CNC-machined and anodized billet 6061 aluminium
- 4.9 oz total weight for precise and accurate shift feel
- Ergonomic shape allows for smooth shifting and comfortable hand position
- Stylish accent for all cars, including those for daily drivers or missile car cockpits
- Purchase includes four insert sizes to fit various applications
- Insert thread pitch sizes: M8 x 1.25, M10 x 1.25, M10 x 1.5, M12 x 1.5
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Drift down the track with your own athlete-inspired, limited edition shift knob. The Mishimoto engineers and designers teamed up with Team Mishi athlete Chris Forsberg to bring this exclusive shift knob to drivers everywhere.Designed with performance and aesthetics in mind, the Chris Forsberg shift knob allows for smooth shifting to complement your driving, on and off the track.
(1) Chris Forsberg Limited Edition Shift Knob
(4) Aluminum Inserts for Multiple Application Fitment:
–M8 x 1.25
–M10 x 1.25
–M10 x 1.5
–M12 x 1.5
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This product may not fit some vehicles with pull-up style reverse lockout mechanisms.
- TECH SPECS
Diameter Top: 48.4mm
Weight 4.9 oz Overall Height 66mm Material 6061 Aluminum
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!