- Direct fit for the 1986–1992 MKIII Toyota Supra 3.0L
- Applicable for both turbo and non-turbo models
- Full aluminium construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 2.2" thick, efficient brazed aluminium core
- Increased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Provides efficient temperature reduction for use on the street or track
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain
- Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
A Mishimoto performance aluminium radiator is the ideal upgrade to the stock Toyota Supra radiator. Designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, boost engine functions, and most importantly protect your car from overheating. It will undoubtedly extend the lifetime and performance of your Supra engine whether you drive your vehicle daily or take it for track runs. The Mishimoto aluminium Toyota Supra radiator features a lightweight dual core, 100% brazed aluminium, and polished end tanks, enhancing the overall performance of your engine. Every Mishimoto aluminium radiator is a direct OEM fit, making installation effortless with no cutting or modification required. This aluminium radiator comes with a high pressure 1.3 bar Mishimoto radiator cap, and, like all Mishimoto radiators, this aluminium radiator comes with our signature lifetime warranty.
Mishimoto RadiatorMishimoto Radiator CapMagnetic Drain PlugMishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 7MGE7MGTE Chassis Codes MA70JZA70
Material Aluminum Overall Height 26.5 DPI 196 Drain Plug Length 0.047 Drain Plug Thread Size (M16) .06 Overall Length 20.2 Tank Wall Thickness 0.08 Outlet 1.25 Rows 2 Inlet 1.25 Coolant Capacity 2.45 Dual Pass False Overall Width 2.7 Core Length 14.76 Core Height 25.12 Core Thickness 2.2 Fill Neck 1.25 Overall Length (in) 20.20 Overall Height (in) 26.50 Overall Width (in) 2.70 Rows 2
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!