Cooler Construction Stacked-plate
This oil cooler kit will only work with models with the single scroll turbo and un-equal length exhaust manifold. Models with a twin scroll turbo and equal length exhaust manifold may not be compatible with this oil cooler kit. Recommended torque specification for all straight fittings and banjo bolts: 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs.
Install Torque Specs
Recommended torque specification for all straight fittings and banjo bolts: 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs.
It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation. For additional technical information, contact email@example.com.
Increase In Oil Capacity
0.65 Quarts (0.615L)
(3) – Application Specific Mounting Brackets
(1) – 19-Row Oil Cooler (silver or black)
(1) – 3ft, 6in Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 150-degree -10AN Fittings
(1) – 4ft Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 90-degree and 150-degree -10AN Fittings
(1) – M20 Thermostatic Sandwich Plate (Non-Thermostatic Available)
(1) – M20 Stainless Steel Sandwich Plate Adapter
(2) – M20 x -10AN Straight Fittings
(1) – 2ft of thermal reflective wrap
(1) – Mounting Hardware Set