- Direct fit for the 2015+ Subaru WRX
- Dyno-proven maximum gains of up to 33 whp and 30 wtq and peak gains of up to 28 whp and 21 wtq while maintaining safe AFRs on the stock tune (using 93 octane fuel)
- Dyno-proven gains of up to 70 whp and 70 wtq with a tune and intake using 93 octane fuel while maintaining safe AFRs on 6 speed WRX (see additional images for dyno chart)
- Extremely aggressive intake tone under acceleration and boost
- Optional airbox inclusion retains stock-like engine bay appearance
- Functions with the stock intake duct which supplies cold air to intake filter
- High-flow oiled air filter provides increased filtration surface area
- Wire-reinforced silicone hose prevents collapse
- Easy installation can be completed in one hour
- Designed in Delaware, USA and filter made in USA
- Available with a polished or wrinkle black pipe finish
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- CARB EO #: D-759-3
Here at Mishimoto we've decided to expand our line of 2015 WRX parts. Mishimoto has developed a performance air intake engineered specifically for the 2015+ Subaru WRX. The 2015 WRX intake features numerous innovative components, including a wire-reinforced lower induction hose that will not collapse under suction and boost. Dyno testing showed maximum gains of up to 33 whp and 30 wtq and peak gains of up to 28 whp and 21 wtq while maintaining safe AFRs on the stock tune. Dyno testing also yielded results of up to 70 whp with a tune and 2015 WRX intake with 93 octane fuel while maintaining safe AFRs (see additional images for dyno chart). This 2015 WRX intake has a unique and aggressive tone under acceleration and boost, and the free-flowing design amplifies turbocharger spool and BPV sounds. Check out the sound video to hear the tone. The stock 2015 WRX intake duct is utilized to provide cool airflow to the high-flow Mishimoto oiled air filter, which features increased filtration surface area compared to the stock paper filter. This filter can be cleaned and reused, providing a lifetime of service. The 2015 WRX intake is optionally available with an enclosed airbox for protection against engine bay heat-soak, and it provides a stock-like engine bay appearance as well. This unit is a complete bolt-on to your 2015 WRX that functions perfectly with the stock tune and can be installed in one hour using common hand tools. Made in the USA and available with either polished or wrinkle black aluminium intake piping and, like our entire line of 2015 WRX parts, includes the signature Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(2) Aluminum Intake Pipes
(1) 90° Silicone Upper Hose
(1) Silicone Lower Hose
(1) High-Flow, Oiled Filter
Optional Airbox w/ Protective Edging
The optional airbox retains a stock-like appearance and is designed to work with the stock air inlet duct. MAF Pipe Diameter: 3.00" Lower Pipe Diameter: 3.00"-2.75" Transition
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes FA20DIT
Chasis Codes VA
Fits 15+ WRX (non-STI)
Diversion Plate Material Steel
Airbox Material Steel
Oiled Filter 38 g of oil on filter
Pipe Material Mandrel-Bent Aluminum
MAF Pipe Diameter 76.2 mm
Lower Pipe Diameter 76.2 mm
Oil Color Red
Caution Mishimoto does not recommend using the intake with 91 octane fuel and no tune. Using the intake with 91 octane and no tune may damage your engine.
Max Gain 33 whp and 30 wtq on stock tune using 93 octane fuel
Air Filter Part Number MMAF-3006
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
Be the first to ask a question!