- Direct fit for the 2013+ Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZ
- Application-specific mounting brackets
- Premade braided stainless steel oil lines with durable –AN fittings
- Billet aluminium oil sandwich plate in standard or thermostatic form
- 19-row stacked-plate oil cooler for optimal fluid temperature reduction
- CNC-machined aluminium spacers for the oil sandwich plate
- Increases oil capacity by .65 qt
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto proudly announces the all-new direct-fit oil cooler kit specifically designed for the Subaru BRZ and Scion FR-S. This direct-fit kit positions a large cooler in the front bumper for ample airflow and optimal cooling–perfect for your street or track BRZ/FR-S. Properly regulated oil temperatures ensure improved durability and longevity for your stock or modified 2.0L.
This kit features all components for seamless bolt-on fitment, including application-specific mounting brackets, stainless steel braided oil lines, a Mishimoto billet aluminium oil sandwich plate, and CNC-machined aluminium spacers for the oil sandwich plate. This oil cooler kit substantially decreases oil temperatures, making it ideal for a hot day at the track or a spirited drive in the mountains.
This oil cooler kit is available with our standard Oil Sandwich Plate or Oil Sandwich Plate with Rear-Mounted Thermostat for additional oil temperature control. It is also a perfect complement to the Mishimoto Subaru BRZ/Scion FR-S Performance Aluminium Radiator and the Mishimoto Silicone Radiator Hose Kit for the ultimate cooling solution for your vehicle.
The Mishimoto Subaru BRZ/Scion FR-S Direct-Fit Oil Cooler Kit is offered with your choice of Stealth Black or Sleek Silver coolers and includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
(1) Application-Specific Mounting Bracket
(1) 19-Row Oil Cooler
(1) 3' Stainless Steel Braided Hose w/ -10AN Fittings
(1) 4' 2" Stainless Steel Braided Hose w/ -10AN Fittings
(1) Oil Sandwich Plate
(2) 6061 Aluminium CNC Sandwich Plate Spacers, Black
(1) Stainless Steel Sandwich Plate Adapter, M20
(2) Banjo Fitting w/ Bolt M20 x -10AN, Black
(2) 1/8" NPT Plugs
(1) Mounting Hardware Set
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes FA20 Chassis Codes ZN6
Material 6061 Aluminum Core Height 137.9 mm Rows 19 Cooler Construction Stacked-plate Core Thickness 50.03 mm Core Length 279.4 mm Fitting Size -10AN Install Torque Specs 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range) for all straight fittings and banjo bolts. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs. Caution It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation. For additional technical information, contact email@example.com. Increase In Oil Capacity 0.65 Quarts (0.613L) Also Fits 2013+ Subaru BRZ
2013+ Scion FR-S
2013+ Toyota GT86
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!