- Direct fit for the 2009+ Nissan 370Z
- Full aluminium construction featuring high-quality, durable TIG-welding
- Two-row, 1.57" brazed aluminium core features extremely dense fin composition for improved cooling efficiency
- Incorporated Mishimoto AC condenser for ease of installation
- Provides .43 gal of additional coolant capacity
- Proven to reduce radiator outlet temperatures by 40°F
- 20% greater cooling efficiency compared to the stock radiator
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Are you sick of watching your temperature gauge creep up during track days and in stop-and-go traffic? The Mishimoto 370Z aluminium radiator has been proven to reduce temperatures by 40º F and offers increased capacity over the stock unit. Crafted from high quality aircraft aluminium, the Mishimoto 370Z radiator is precision TIG welded for durability and longevity.The Mishimoto 370Z radiator also includes a built in AC condenser so you don’t have to sacrifice any interior comfort for performance. As with all of our products this aluminium radiator is protected by the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Mishimoto AC Condenser
Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes VQ37VHR Chassis Codes Z34 Fits 09+ Nissan 370Z
Material Aluminum Overall Height 29.3 DPI 13004 Drain Plug Thread Size (M12) x 1.5 Overall Length 20.3 Tank Wall Thickness 0.08 Outlet 1.38 Rows 2 Inlet 1.38 Coolant Capacity 2.57 Dual Pass False Overall Width 8.1 Core Length 25.12 Core Height 18.03 Core Thickness 1.57 Overall Length (in) 20.30 Overall Height (in) 29.30 Overall Width (in) 8.10 Rows 2
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!