- Direct fit for the 1999–2003 Mazda Protégé
- Full aluminium construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 1.42" thick, efficient brazed aluminium core
- Increased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Efficient temperature regulation for both stock and modified vehicles
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The Mishimoto performance aluminium radiator for the Mazda Protegé is the ideal upgrade to the OEM radiator. Whether your Protegé is a daily driver or a track car, a Mishimoto radiator will maximize cooling efficiency, boost engine functions and protect your car from overheating. Every Mishimoto performance radiator is a direct OEM fit, making installation effortless, no cutting or modification is required. As with every Mishimoto aluminium radiator, this radiator includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Mishimoto Radiator Cap
Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes FS-DEFS-DET Chassis Codes BJFPBJFW
Material Aluminum Overall Height 27.5 DPI 2303 Drain Plug Length 0.47 Drain Plug Thread Size (M12) x 1.5 Overall Length 17.07 Tank Wall Thickness 0.08 Outlet 1.1 Rows 2 Inlet 1.1 Coolant Capacity 2.24 Dual Pass False Overall Width 1.92 Core Length 26.87 Core Height 13 Core Thickness 1.42 Fill Neck 1.22 Overall Length (in) 17.07 Overall Height (in) 27.50 Overall Width (in) 1.92 Rows 2
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!