- Direct fit for the 2004–2008 Mazda RX-8
- Full aluminium construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 1.57" thick, efficient brazed aluminium core
- Increased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Provides efficient temperature reduction for both street and track use
- Efficient temperature regulation for both stock and forced induction vehicles
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Every Mishimoto race aluminium radiator is designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, boost engine functions, and most importantly, protect your car from overheating on and off the track. Lightweight, made from 100% brazed aluminium, and cast end tanks TIG-welded for increased durability, Mishimoto race radiators will enhance the overall performance of your engine. Like every Mishimoto radiator, this race aluminium radiator comes with the signature Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 13B-MSP Chassis Codes FE3S Fits Mazda RX8 Grand Touring 2008Mazda RX8 Sport 2008Mazda RX8 Touring 2008
Material Aluminum Overall Height 670.56 DPI 2694 Overall Length 505.46 Tank Wall Thickness 2.032 Outlet 35.56 Rows 2 Inlet 35.56 Coolant Capacity 2.93 Dual Pass False Overall Width 52.578 Core Length 359.918 Core Height 638.048 Core Thickness 39.878 Overall Length (in) 19.90 Overall Height (in) 26.40 Overall Width (in) 2.07 Rows 2
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!