- Direct fit for the 2004–2008 Mazda RX-8
- Premade braided stainless steel oil lines and aluminium fittings replace corrosion-prone stock rubber lines
- Full kit includes four braided stainless steel oil lines, M18 banjo bolts, and all the necessary fittings and oil seals for a trouble-free installation
- Oil lines come prelabeled for easy identification
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The Mazda RX-8 has a high-winding rotary engine capable of easily reaching 9,000 RPMs on a daily basis. With those revs comes very high oil temperatures. Most RX-8 models with manual transmissions were outfitted with dual oil coolers from the factory to keep the rotary engine’s oil at a safe temperature during high speed driving and track situations. Unfortunately, over time, the stock rubber oil lines and steel fittings can severely corrode and degrade over time.
This full kit from Mishimoto replaces all the RX-8 oil cooler lines with braided stainless units and aluminium fittings that will not corrode or degrade over time. This oil line kit also replaces the most frequent line to corrode, which is located on the left hand side of the car near the front suspension assembly. With Mishimoto replacement Mazda RX-8 oil cooler lines, all oil lines between the engine and both oil coolers are replaced, including the intermediate line that spans both oil coolers found in all manual transmission models.
These Mazda RX-8 oil cooler lines fit onto the vehicle with no additional modification, and d not require any cutting to your vehicle or permanent removal of parts. This oil line kit comes with all banjo bolts, M18 fittings, and a male to male -10AN connector to complete the installation. Keep your RX-8 protected and running smooth! As with all our products, these RX-8 oil cooler lines include the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) 2ft, 4in Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 90 Degree -10AN Fittings
(1) 4ft, 8in Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 90 Degree -10AN Fittings
(1) 3ft, 4in Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 45 Degree and Straight -10AN Fittings
(1) 2ft, 2in Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 90 Degree and Straight -10AN Fittings
(4) M18 x -10AN Fittings w/ Dowty Oil Seals
(2) M18 x -10AN Banjo Bolts w/ Dowty Oil Seals
(1) 10AN – 10AN Male Connector
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This oil line kit is designed to work with the stock oil coolers located in the front bumper. Supplied M18 banjo bolts and M18 straight fittings are designed to attach to your stock oil cooler. Make sure to check oil levels after installation and add oil if needed.Recommended torque specification for all straight fittings and banjo bolts: 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 13B-MSP (Renesis) Chassis Codes SE3P
Material Stainless Steel Max Recommended PSI 750psi Min Temp - 40 F Max Temp + 300°F Fitting Size -10AN Caution This oil line kit is designed to work with the stock oil coolers located in the front bumper. Supplied M18 banjo bolts and M18 straight fittings are designed to attach to your stock oil cooler. Make sure to check oil levels after installation and add oil if needed.
Recommended torque specification for all straight fittings and banjo bolts: 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs.
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!