Cooler Construction Stacked-plate
AP1 S2000 (2000–2003) vehicles will require minor bending of A/C lines for cooler and bracket installation.
Install Torque Specs
15-25 ft/lbs (operating range) for all straight fittings and banjo bolts. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs.
It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation. For additional technical information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Increase In Oil Capacity
(4) - Application Specific Mounting Brackets (Including Horn Relocation Bracket)
(1) – 19 Row Oil Cooler (Silver or Black)
(1) – 2ft, 11in Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 45 Degree and 150 Degree -10AN Fittings
(1) – 3ft, 8in Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 45 Degree and 150 Degree -10AN Fittings
(1) – M20 Thermostatic Sandwich Plate (Non-Thermostatic Available)
(1) – M20 Stainless Steel Sandwich Plate Adapter
(2) – M20 x -10AN Straight Fittings
(1) – Mounting Hardware Set