- Dramatic temperature drop
- Minimal pressure loss
- Direct fit for the Honda S2000
- Thermostatic option available
- This oil cooler kit retains the use of your stock liquid to liquid oil cooler unit
- Stealth black and sleek silver cooler options
- Lifetime Warranty
Whether you are carving corners with the top down or blasting down the drag strip, your high-revving S2000 needs a reliable and effective cooling system. Mishimoto is proud to release an all-new, direct-fit oil cooler kit engineered and designed specifically for the AP1 and AP2 Honda S2000. This kit utilizes a large 19-row oil cooler mounted in the front grill for optimum airflow and cooling capability. It includes preassembled stainless steel lines and S2000 specific mounting brackets for a painless and clean installation. The Mishimoto oil cooler kit increases overall oil capacity by .6 qt and significantly reduces temperatures while maintaining minimal pressure drop. This kit is available with a thermostatic sandwich plate for additional oil-temperature control, and your choice of a stealth black or silver cooler. As with all our products, this kit includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
(4) - Application Specific Mounting Brackets (Including Horn Relocation Bracket)
(1) – 19 Row Oil Cooler (Silver or Black)
(1) – 2ft, 11in Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 45 Degree and 150 Degree -10AN Fittings
(1) – 3ft, 8in Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 45 Degree and 150 Degree -10AN Fittings
(1) – M20 Thermostatic Sandwich Plate (Non-Thermostatic Available)
(1) – M20 Stainless Steel Sandwich Plate Adapter
(2) – M20 x -10AN Straight Fittings
(1) – Mounting Hardware Set
AP1 S2000 (2000–2003) vehicles will require minor bending of A/C lines for cooler and bracket installation.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes F20C
Chassis Codes AP1
Material 6061 Aluminum
Core Height 5.43"
Rows 19 Cooler Construction Stacked-plate Core Thickness 1.97"
Core Length 11"
Fitting Size -10AN
Install Torque Specs 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range) for all straight fittings and banjo bolts. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs.
Caution It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation. For additional technical information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Increase In Oil Capacity 0.65 qt
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
Be the first to ask a question!