- Direct fit for the 2017+ Honda Civic Type R
- 48% increase in core volume
- 102% increase in fin surface area
- Features a two-row, 40mm thick, efficiently brazed aluminium core
- Full aluminium construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Strutted tubes for maximum durability
- Increased fluid capacity for optimal heat dissipation
- Efficient temperature regulation for both stock and modified vehicles
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Give your CTR the cooling power it desperately needs with the Mishimoto 2017+ Honda Civic Type R Performance Aluminium Radiator. Honda’s top-rung Civic took the hot-hatchback world by storm, but there’s still one thing that’s holding it back – heat. The K20C1 is quite the powerhouse in the Civic, but the stock cooling system just can’t keep up.
Mishimoto is here with a more durable and efficient cooling solution for your FK8. For starters, we ditched the skinny core and plastic end tanks for a full aluminium, TIG-welded construction, sure to stand up to abuse on the street, track or drag strip. Our design also features a 40mm thick core, increasing core volume by 48% and external fin surface area by 102% for maximum heat dissipation properties. Our core also incorporates strutted tubes for maximum durability. The 2017+ Honda Civic Type R Performance Aluminium Radiator is available in a polished finish and includes our magnetic drain plug to collect any metallic debris in your cooling system, This radiator is covered under the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a worry-free installation.
(1) Aluminium Radiator
(1) Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes K20C1 Chassis Codes FK8 Fits 2017+ Honda Civic Type R
Material Aluminum Overall Height 461mm Drain Plug Thread Size (M12) x 1.5 Overall Length 710mm Rows 1 Dual Pass False Overall Width 102.5mm Core Length 697.5mm Core Height 375mm Core Thickness 40mm
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!