- Direct fit for the 2015-2017 Ford Mustang (all engines)
- Proven 18°F drop in transmission fluid temperature with no additional fluid pressure drop
- 20-row stacked plate fluid cooler provides double surface area over the stock transmission cooler
- Transmission cooler core has a 180% increase in core volume compared to the stock 6 row transmission cooler
- No modification necessary for installation, functions with all stock equipment
- Includes transmission line fittings and pre-molded nitrile rubber transmission cooler hoses
- Increases transmission fluid capacity by 3/4 qt
- Fits with the Mishimoto Performance Radiators (GT and Ecoboost Models)
- Fits with aftermarket supercharger heat exchangers
Complement your cooling system with the latest addition to Mishimoto’s Mustang GT performance parts line, the all-new Mustang GT automatic transmission cooler. The stock Mustang GT transmission cooler does an ample job of keeping temperatures down, but with any hard driving or track time, trans temps can get out of hand fast. The 20-row Mishimoto stacked plate cooler provides a larger surface area over the stock cooler, 50% larger to be exact. With twice the cooling capacity of stock, high transmission fluid temperatures will be the least of your worries. No modifications are necessary for installation, and, just like all Mishimoto Mustang parts, this cooler comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Transmission Cooler
(2) Aluminum transmission cooler fittings
(2) Nitrile Rubber transmission cooler hoses
(1) Rubber transmission mount bushing
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 3.7L Cyclone V6
5.0L Coyote V8
Chassis Codes S-550
Core Height 269.24MM
Rows 20 Core Thickness 33.02MM
Core Length 543.56MM
Increase In Oil Capacity 1/3 Quart
Temp Difference 18°F drop
Overall Length 723.90MM Also Fits 2015-2017 Ford Mustang V6 (Auto)
2015-2017 Ford Mustang GT (Auto)
Fluid Capacity 3/4 Quart increase in transmission fluid capacity
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
Be the first to ask a question!