- Direct fit for 2015+ Ford Mustang GT, standard and performance pack models
- Core designed for maximum efficiency over the performance package radiator
- 52mm, 3-Row core
- 129% increase in coolant capacity over the stock radiator
- 77% increase in coolant capacity over the stock performance package radiator
- 26% increase in coolant surface area (tubes) over the stock performance package radiator
- 55% increase in air surface area (fins) over the stock performance package radiator
- Fully brazed aluminium core
- Fits manual and automatic vehicles
- TIG-welded to perfection
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Cool down your Coyote. The Mustang GT’s Coyote engine is a feat of engineering, but every engine needs to maintain proper engine temperatures. After whining the engine out to its 7,000 RPM redline during some hot laps at the track engine temps will start to rise. The Mishimoto Mustang GT radiator is up to the challenge of keeping temperatures down, even after consecutive laps with the peddle mashed to the floor. The 52mm, 3-row core is a massive upgrade over the stock radiator. With a 77% increase in coolant capacity over the stock performance package radiator, overheating won’t be an issue. Launch your GT down the strip as much as you want, and you’ll have the peace of mind that coolant temperatures will be right where they’re supposed to be. This high-quality Mustang GT radiator is backed by the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty to ensure only the best of the best.
(1) Mishimoto Radiator
Installed Rubber Trim Seal
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 5.0L V8 Coyote
Chassis Codes S550
Fits 2015+ Ford Mustang GT
2016+ Ford Mustang GT350
Overall Height 743mm Drain Plug Thread Size (M12) x 1.5
Overall Length 603.25mm Tank Wall Thickness 2mm
Outlet 34mm Rows 3 Inlet 38mm Coolant Capacity 4.3
Overall Width 128mm Core Length 644mm
Core Height 506mm
Core Thickness 52mm
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
Be the first to ask a question!