- Direct fit for the 2015+ Ford Mustang EcoBoost
- 35°F (19.45°C) reduction in AIT
- 58% increase in core size
- 25% increase in internal core volume & 165% increase in external fin surface area
- Cast end tanks and in-tank diverter provide optimal flow through intercooler
- Stock location prevents airflow blockage to radiator and AC condenser
- Installs in under 2 hours without having to remove front bumper cover
- Retains stock active grille shutters, maintaining ideal aerodynamics when cooling demands are lower
- Bar-and-plate construction
- All-aluminium, TIG-welded
- Available in Sleek Silver or Stealth Black
- Fits with the Mishimoto Mustang EcoBoost Oil Cooler Kit
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- CARB EO #: D-759
For the first time in over 30 years, the iconic Ford Mustang is available with a turbocharged 4-cylinder engine producing over 300 horsepower in the form of the 2.3L Mustang EcoBoost! Turbocharged 4-cylinder engines produce extremely hot charge air temperatures very quickly, and the stock tube-and-fin EcoBoost intercooler can also suffer from heat soak after a short time. To help offset these high temps, Mishimoto is proud to introduce a line of performance EcoBoost Mustang parts, including a highly efficient bar-and-plate intercooler.
This Mustang EcoBoost intercooler is a direct-fit unit that requires no modification to your 2015 Mustang. The engineers at Mishimoto designed the EcoBoost Mustang intercooler to fit with the stock active grille shutters, as well as prevent airflow blockage to the radiator and AC condenser by mounting it in the stock location. The cooler is constructed with cast end tanks that are CFD-tested for maximum airflow. This EcoBoost intercooler also includes an in-tank air diverter on the hot side to provide optimal flow through the core. The Mustang EcoBoost Intercooler reduces intake temperatures by 35°F (19.45°C) with minimal pressure loss, has a 25% increase in core volume, and a 165% increase in external fin surface area, providing maximum cooling for your pony.
The EcoBoost Mustang intercooler features precision TIG-welding and is available with a Sleek Silver or Stealth Black finish. The 2015 EcoBoost intercooler mates perfectly with the Mishimoto 2015 EcoBoost intercooler pipe kit. As with all our 2015 Mustang parts, the Mishimoto Mustang EcoBoost Intercooler includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Mishimoto Intercooler
(1) M6 x 1.0 x 20 Flange Bolt
(1) M4 x 0.7 x 12 Button Head Bolt
(1) M4 Lock Washer
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This intercooler is rated for approximately 550 whp. Exceeding these horsepower limits could require a custom-size front-mount intercooler.
- TECH SPECS
Make Ford Engine Codes 2.3L EcoBoost Chassis Codes S550 Fits 2015+ EcoBoost Mustang
Outlet 65 Core Length 535 Core Height 146 Core Width 134 Inlet 65 Core Size 535mm x 146mm x 134mm Overall Width 203 Overall Height 173 Overall Length 770 Construction Bar-and-Plate
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!