- Direct fit for 2013–2018 Ford Focus ST
- Dyno-proven maximum gains of up to 6 whp and 5 wtq on the stock tune
- Designed to work with stock tune with no additional tuning required
- Includes silicone hose adapter for 2015+ models
- Air filter placed to receive maximum airflow from the front of the vehicle
- Black powder-coated airbox keeps unwanted hot air from entering the air filter
- Highly aggressive intake tone under acceleration
- Available with a polished or wrinkle black pipe
- CARB EO #: D-759-1 / D-759-2
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Do want power, styling, and durability? The Mishimoto Focus ST intake has them all. With dyno proven maximum gains of 6 whp and 5 wtq, this Focus ST intake offers a respectable boost in power for running only the stock tune. The 3" mandrel-bent aluminium pipe offers superior airflow and styling, as it’s available with a polished or wrinkle black powder-coat finish. We like to keep things cool here at Mishimoto, so the black powder-coated airbox keeps that unwanted hot air from entering the air filter. The airbox also utilizes the stock cool air duct, to help drop air intake temperatures even more. This Focus ST intake kit includes everything that you need for a direct-fit installation, even a IAT adapter to fit the 2016 model. The Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty will make sure all your Mishimoto Focus ST parts are performing perfectly!
(1) Aluminum Intake Pipe
(1) Silicone Turbo Inlet Hose
(1) High-Flow, Oiled Filter
(1) Airbox w/ Protective Edging
(1) Silicone adaption piece for 2016+ models
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
2013-2015 vehicles under D-759-1. 2016 vehicles under D-759-2.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 2.0L EcoBoost Chassis Codes C-Car Platform Fits 2012+ Ford Focus ST
Pipe Diameter 3"
Airbox Material Steel Oiled Filter 38 g of oil on filter Pipe Material Mandrel-Bent Aluminum Air Filter Part Number MMAF-3006
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!