- Direct fit for the 2014–2019 Ford Fiesta ST 180
- 26°F reduction in AIT
- 51% increase in core size
- 25% increase in internal core volume & 226% increase in external fin surface area
- Includes air diversion plates to direct air through the intercooler core for maximum efficiency
- Stock location prevents airflow blockage to radiator and AC condenser
- Tube and fin construction for added weight reduction over bar and plate cores
- All-aluminium, TIG-welded
- Available in Sleek Silver or Stealth Black or Bold Gold
- Fits with the Mishimoto Fiesta ST Direct Fit Oil Cooler Kit
- Fits with stock, Mishimoto, or most aftermarket intercooler pipe kits
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Many prototypes entered, but only one came out on top. The engineers went through multiple different designs for this Fiesta ST 180 intercooler, weighing the benefits and downfalls of each. The final design consists of a tube-and-fin style intercooler in order to allow airflow to the radiator and reduce overall weight. The core size is 51% larger than stock, and also provides a 25% increase in internal core volume.
During testing, this Fiesta ST 180 intercooler dropped intake temperatures by a huge 26°F! This kit is designed to be a direct fit and fits with the stock or Mishimoto Fiesta ST 180 Intercooler Pipes. Combine the two, and you’ll have a complete high-performance charged air system. This Fiesta ST 180 intercooler kit includes air diversion plates to channel air through the cooler for maximum efficiency. The all-aluminium, TIG-welded construction is of the highest quality, and like all Mishimoto Fiesta ST 180 parts, it is backed by the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty!
(1) Mishimoto Intercooler
(1) Upper Diversion Plate with Mounting Hardware and Rubber Trim Seal
(1) Lower Diversion Plate with Mounting Hardware and Rubber Trim Seal
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This intercooler is rated for approximately 325 whp. Exceeding these horsepower limits could require a larger front-mount intercooler. The J-line intercooler can be used for horsepower levels exceeding 325whp. Please note the install guide provided below includes instructions for installation with bumper removal. If you require a guide without bumper removal please contact email@example.com.
- TECH SPECS
Make Ford Engine Codes 1.6L Ecoboost Chassis Codes B3 Platform Fits 2013+ Ford Fiesta ST
Core Thickness 2.59" Weight 13.4 lbs Tank Wall Thickness 4mm Max Rec. PSI 40 Outlet 65mm Core Length 11.85 cm Core Height 16.15 cm Core Width 6.5 cm Inlet 65mm Core Size 73.15 cm x 12.49 cm x 6.5 cm Overall Width 15.62 cm Overall Height 16.15 cm Overall Length 101.85 cm Construction Tube-and-Fin with cast endtanks Max Rec HP 325
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!