- Direct fit for the 2011–2014 Ford F–150 3.5L EcoBoost
- 2.5" Aluminum hot–side intercooler pipes replace stock plastic pipes
- 3"–3.5" Aluminum cold–side intercooler pipes replace stock plastic pipes
- No trimming of the engine cover or modifications necessary for installation
- Includes all boots necessary for easy installation, including couplers to the intercooler
- Includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ technology for superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil
- Max gains of +15whp/+21wtq when using our full kit
- 10% greater flow than stock
- 41% and 34% increase in internal volume for hot and cold–side pipes, respectively
- CNC quick-disconnect for maximum durability, perfect fitment, and ease of installation on stock or Mishimoto intercooler
- Available in polished or wrinkle black powder-coated finish
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The Mishimoto 2011–2014 F–150 EcoBoost Intercooler Pipe kit is an ideal upgrade in reliability and performance. The Mishimoto kit features cold-side and hot-side piping in polished aluminum or wrinkle black. Accompanied by silicone couplers with DuraCore™ technology, Mishimoto’s F–150 EcoBoost intercooler piping is engineered to eliminate restrictive bends while improving durability and airflow. Compared to normal silicone, DuraCore™ provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil. This effectively increases the life of our couplers by preventing leaks and blowouts. To add even more reliability, this kit includes Mishimoto's Constant Tension T–bolt clamps for an accurate and secure installation.
Upgrade to the Mishimoto 2011–2014 F–150 EcoBoost Intercooler Pipe Kit and give your truck the efficient, unimpeded airflow it needs to make up to 15 more horsepower and 21 Ft/lbs more torque. To further improve your charge–air system, pair this pipe kit with the Mishimoto 2011–2014 F–150 EcoBoost performance intercooler. Of course, this kit is backed by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, so you never need to worry about buying another intercooler pipe kit again.
(1) Aluminum Intercooler Pipe w/ CNC Quick-Disconnect Flange
(1) Aluminum Intercooler Pipe w/ CNC IAT Sensor Housing
(3) Aluminum Intercooler Pipes
(7) Silicone Boots w/ DuraCore™ Technology
(2) High Torque Worm Gear Clamps
(12) Constant Tension T-Bolt Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Make Ford Engine Codes T - 3.5L V6 EcoBoost Chassis Codes P415 Fits 2011-2014 Ford F-150 3.5L EcoBoost
Installation Torque Specs 27 in-lbs (3N*M) recommended for all t-bolt and constant tension t-bolt clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-35 in-lbs (2-4N*M). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 in-lbs (4N*M). Silicone Couplers 7 Constant Tension T-Bolt Clamps Specs 12 Cold-Side Intercooler Pipe Specs 3-3.5" Hot-Side Intercooler Pipe Specs 2.5" Outlet 2.36", 3" Inlet 2.1", 3.5"
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!