- Direct fit for the 2011–2014 Ford F-150 EcoBoost
- 50°F (28°C) reduction in AIT
- 88% increase in core size
- 66% increase in internal core volume and 40% increase in external fin surface area
- Includes air diversion plates to direct air through the intercooler core for maximum efficiency
- Features CNC Bypass Plug for 2011-2012 models
- 1/4" NPT drain plug incorporated into lower mount
- 2.5" aluminum hot–side intercooler pipes replace stock plastic pipes
- 3"–3.5" aluminum cold–side intercooler pipes replace stock plastic pipes
- Includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ technology for superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil
- 10% greater flow than stock
- 41% and 34% increase in internal volume for hot and cold–side pipes, respectively
- CNC quick-disconnect for maximum durability, perfect fitment, and ease of installation on Mishimoto intercooler
- Intercooler available in Sleek Silver or Stealth Black, pipes available in polished or wrinkle black powder-coated finish
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Cool down those charge air temperatures with the Mishimoto direct-fit performance intercooler and pipe kit for the 2011-2014 Ford F-150 EcoBoost. The small, factory intercooler sits in the bottom part of a spacious and unconventionally shaped cavity behind the front bumper, which means there’s a lot of wasted space there that could be used for cooling improvements. That’s why the Mishimoto intercooler has been cleverly engineered with a unique angled design to take full advantage of the space for maximum performance. This intercooler boasts an 88% increase in core size, 66% increase in internal core volume, and 40% increase in external fin surface area.
The Mishimoto intercooler lowers intake temperatures by 50°F (28°C) compared to the factory part. But of course, no intercooler is complete without a set of pipes to complement it. This kit also includes Mishimoto 2011–2014 F–150 EcoBoost Intercooler Pipes which are an ideal upgrade in reliability and performance. Accompanied by silicone couplers with DuraCore™ technology, Mishimoto’s F–150 EcoBoost intercooler piping is engineered to eliminate restrictive bends while improving durability and airflow. Compared to normal silicone, DuraCore™ provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil. These pipes alone have been dyno proven to provide your truck with up to 15 more horsepower and 21 Ft/lbs more torque.
Of course, this kit is backed by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, so you never need to worry about buying another intercooler and pipe kit again.
(1) Aluminum Intercooler Pipe w/ CNC Quick-Disconnect Flange
(1) Aluminum Intercooler Pipe w/ CNC IAT Sensor Housing
(3) Aluminum Intercooler Pipes
(7) Silicone Boots w/ DuraCore™ Technology
(2) High Torque Worm Gear Clamps
(12) Constant Tension T-Bolt Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Make Ford Engine Codes T - 3.5L V6 EcoBoost Chassis Codes P415 Fits 2011-2014 Ford F-150 EcoBoost
Installation Torque Specs 27 in-lbs (3N*M) recommended for all t-bolt and constant tension t-bolt clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-35 in-lbs (2-4N*M). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 in-lbs (4N*M). Silicone Couplers 7 Constant Tension T-Bolt Clamps Specs 12 Silicone Boots With DuraCore Specs True Cold-Side Intercooler Pipe Specs 3-3.5" Hot-Side Intercooler Pipe Specs 2.5" Coating Powder Coated Tank Wall Thickness 0.157" Max Rec. PSI 50 Outlet 3" Inlet 2.5" Core Size 18" x 19" Overall Width 6.75" Overall Height 19" Overall Length 27.6" Construction Bar-and-Plate
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!