- Direct fit for the 2003–2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke
- Includes hot-side and cold-side intercooler pipes and boots
- 3.35" bar-and-plate core is 33% thicker than factory
- 3.0" mandrel-bent aluminium polished pipes eliminate restrictive bends
- 32.5% increase in core volume
- End tanks strategically designed for optimal airflow
- Air diverter in hot-side end tank reduces turbulence and evenly distributes airflow across core
- Reduces turbo stress and extends life
- Intercooler available in Sleek Silver and Stealth Black
- Includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ technology and Mishimoto Constant-Tension T-bolt Clamps
- Provides improved airflow and lowers intake air temperatures
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto has released a performance intercooler kit for the 2003-2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke. This kit includes everything you need to improve airflow, substantially lower air charge temperatures, reduce EGTs, and support your truck at any power level. The first key component is the Mishimoto intercooler piping; our engineers have maximized airflow by eliminating restrictive bends, allowing for a smooth and unimpeded airflow. The pipes are constructed of mandrel bent aluminium polished to a mirror finish.
This kit includes Mishimoto silicone boots with DuraCore™ technology and constant-tension T-bolt clamps for accurate and consistent holding power. Mishimoto DuraCore™ technology is the synthetic material that comprises the innermost layer of all Mishimoto silicone diesel boots.¾ Compared to normal silicone, DuraCore™ provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil. This effectively increases the life of our boots by preventing leaks and blowouts.
This Powerstroke performance package is rounded out with the Mishimoto intercooler, featuring a significant increase in core volume, extremely durable cast aluminium end tanks, and a bar-and-plate core, all designed to provide cool, dense air to your engine. Our Powerstroke intercooler reduces pressure drop, which results in an overall increase in engine efficiency. All the components in this Powerstroke performance kit are engineered to last, just like your truck. Offered with either a black or silver core, the Mishimoto 6.0L Powerstroke intercooler kit, like all of our Powerstroke performance parts, comes protected by our signature Lifetime Warranty.
(2) Aluminum Intercooler Pipes
(4) Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ Technology
(8) Constant Tension T-Bolt Clamps
(2) Aluminum Mishimoto M Logo Badges
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Note: This kit will not fit vehicles equipped with dual alternators.This kit replaces intercooler inlet pipes with the following part numbers: 2005-2007: C3Z-6K769-AA 2003-2004: 6C3Z-6K769-B
- TECH SPECS
Make Ford Fits 03-07 Ford F-250 w/ 6.0L Powerstroke
03-07 Ford F-350 w/ 6.0L Powerstroke
03-07 Ford F-450 w/ 6.0L Powerstroke
03-07 Ford F-550 w/ 6.0L Powerstroke
03-05 Ford Excursion w/ 6.0L Powerstroke
Installation Torque Specs 27 in-lbs (3N*M) recommended for all t-bolt and constant tension t-bolt clamps.
These clamps have an operating range of 18-35 in-lbs (2-4N*M).
Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 in-lbs (4N*M).
Pipe Diameter 3 Constant Tension T-Bolt Clamps Specs (1) 2.75 Constant Tension T-Bolt Clamps
(6) 3.25 Constant Tension T-Bolt Clamps
(1) 3.5 Constant Tension T-Bolt Clamps
Silicone Boots With DuraCore Specs Boot 1: 3.00
Boot 2: 3.00
Boot 3: 3.00, 3.23
Boot 4: 2.83, 3.00
Core Thickness 3.35" Tank Wall Thickness 4 Outlet 3 Core Length 25.75 Core Height 21.54 Core Width 3.35 Inlet 3.25 Core Size 25.75 x 21.54 Overall Width 7.5 Overall Height 25.2 Overall Length 38.5 Construction Bar-and-Plate
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!