- Direct fit for 1994-1997 Dodge trucks equipped with the 5.9L Cummins
- Ultimate bundle includes:
- Ideal for trucks transporting heavy loads, towing, and/or driving in extreme environments
- Replace all primary cooling system failure points at once to reduce vehicle downtime
- Radiator features full aluminum construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Three row, 2.44" thick brazed aluminum core, provides increased fluid capacity and superior heat dissipation
- Silicone radiator hose kit constructed from high-grade, 4-ply silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibers for superior heat and pressure tolerance
- Low-temperature thermostat allows coolant to flow through the engine earlier, reducing the risk of overheating in hot environments
- Transmission cooler kit provides 116% increase in core volume, 141% increase in fluid capacity, and 134% increase in fin surface area compared to stock unit
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Restore your cooling system with the Mishimoto Ultimate Bundle. The Mishimoto 5.9L Cummins Ultimate Bundle includes high-quality upgraded coolant components to replace items we've found to be the most failure-prone. For the 5.9L, we've bundled together our aluminum radiator, silicone radiator hose kit, low-temperature thermostat, and transmission cooler kit.
As the stand-out component, our aluminum radiator features full aluminum construction with durable TIG-welded end tanks. This radiator is a three-row unit with a 2.44" thick brazed aluminum core. The increased size of our core compared to the stock unit provides greater fluid capacity and superior heat dissipation. To supplement this radiator upgrade, we've included our incredibly robust silicone radiator hose kit for the 5.9L. Mishimoto silicone hoses are constructed from high-grade 4-ply silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibers for superior heat and pressure tolerance. For maintaining low fluid temperatures, we’ve included our low-temperature thermostat. The Mishimoto thermostat has a lower activation temperature (174°F) compared to the factory thermostat (180°F).
Coolant temperature reduction isn’t the only target of our ultimate bundle, we also include our direct-fit transmission cooler kit. This bolt-on kit provides a 116% increase in core volume, a 141% increase in fluid capacity, and a 134% increase in fin surface area compared to the stock heat exchanger. In addition to these cooling benefits, our kit also eliminates the corrosion-prone factory quick-disconnect fittings.
Time to re-habilitate your 5.9L Cummins cooling system with the Mishimoto Ultimate Bundle. As with all our Cummins products, this bundle includes the signature Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Aluminum Radiator
(1) Silicone Radiator Hose Kit
(1) Low-Temperature Thermostat
(1) Transmission Cooler Kit
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Please reference individual pages for additional product details and specifications:
- Aluminum Radiator, fits Dodge 5.9L Cummins 1994-2002
- Silicone Coolant Hose Kit, fits Dodge 5.9L Cummins 1994-1997
- Low-Temperature Thermostat, fits Dodge 5.9L Cummins 1994-1998
- Transmission Cooler, fits Dodge 5.9L Cummins 1994-2002
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 5.9L Cummins Chassis Codes 2500
Fits Dodge Ram 2500 I6 (5.9L) 1994-1997
Dodge Ram 3500 I6 (5.9L) 1994-1997
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!