- Cut-and-clamp design specifically for the 2016+ Chevrolet Camaro SS
- Extremely aggressive racing exhaust tone under acceleration and deceleration
- Rear muffler delete maximizes exhaust tone for the track
- 8 lbs lighter than stock exhaust
- Full 304 stainless steel mandrel-bent construction
- TIG-welded to perfection
- Dual 4.5" double wall tips in your choice of polished or matte black
- Installs in under 1 hour
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Add some extra growl to your LT1 powered 2016+ Camaro SS with the Mishimoto Dual Tip Race Axleback Performance Exhaust system. While the stock exhaust system produces an adequate warble that goes along with Chevy’s 6.2L V8, the standard suitcase muffler cuts the volume and adds extra weight to your Camaro.
The Mishimoto Race Axleback system does away with your heavy factory suitcase muffler all together, meaning that your 2016+ Camaro will produce the raw, unadulterated sound of Chevy’s 6.2L V8. In addition to the volume increase, equipping the Mishimoto Race Axleback on your Camaro sheds 8 pounds of weight and upgrades the styling with dual 4.5” double wall tips in your choice of polished or black. This system is also constructed of 304 stainless steel, ensuring it can stand up to any condition, but on the off chance it doesn’t, the Mishimoto Dual Tip Race Axleback Performance Exhaust system is covered under the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(2) Stainless Steel Front Pipes
(2) Stainless Steel Muffler Delete Pipes
(2) 4.5" Double Wall Exhaust Tips
(6) 3" Exhaust Band Clamps
(1) Cutting Template w/ Instruction Card
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Cutting of your stock exhaust system is required to install this product. Please note the install guide provided includes instructions for correctly measuring, marking, and cutting the stock exhaust pipes.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes LT1 Chassis Codes Alpha
Weight 23 lbs Diameter 3" Flange Material 304 Stainless Steel Pipe Material 304 Stainless Steel
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!