- Direct fit for the 2018+ Audi B9 S4/S5
- Single can mounts in line with the PCV system to separate oil from air using a 50-micron bronze filter
- Helps reduce carbon buildup on intake valves
- Patent pending billet 6061 aluminium can sealed with Viton™ O-rings
- Installs in under 30 minutes
- Mishimoto petcock drain kit included for easy servicing
- Pre-molded hoses include Mishimoto Performance One-Way Check Valves to prevent pressurizing catch can
- Factory quick-disconnects installed on hoses for simple installation
- Defends intake system and essential components from oil blow-by
- CNC-machined aluminium barbed fittings ensure a sturdy connection between lines and can
- Catch can has a 3 oz. capacity for longer servicing intervals
- Internal air diverter increases air turbulence to improve oil separation
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation
- Filter and can are fully serviceable
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Give the 3.0T TFSI powering your 2018+ Audi S4 or S5 the extra layer of defense that it needs with the Mishimoto Baffled Oil Catch Can. Volkswagen and Audi were on the front lines of the direct injection revolution, which means they were also one of the first to implement a means to protect against blow-by gases. While the factory AOS system does filter out some oil and fuel vapors, the harmful contaminants still make their way to the intake valves.
The Mishimoto Baffled Oil Catch Can for your 2018+ Audi S4/S5 installs in line with the PCV system right after the factory separator for immediate protection of the intake components. Our catch can features a patent pending 2-Port Compact Baffled Oil Catch Can with a 50-micron bronze filter and an internal baffle to better separate oil from the crankcase vapors. Our kit also includes a set of direct-fit hoses for a simple installation, including two Mishimoto One-Way Performance Check Valves to prevent your catch can from becoming pressurized. In order to simplify servicing, our kit includes a petcock drain kit so draining captured blow-by is a cinch. The Mishimoto 2018+ Audi B9 S4/S5 Baffled Oil Catch Can also includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a worry-free installation.
Our catch cans are different from most air-oil-separator (AOS) systems on a few levels. First, our catch cans are not heated. This means that all of the blow-by is able to condense in the can, including low-octane oil vapors and contaminated fuel vapors. Most AOS systems also drain the blow-by back into the oil pan, while our catch cans trap the blow-by and keep it out of the engine permanently. If you’ve seen what we’ve seen in the bottom of our catch cans, you won’t want that draining back into your oil either.
(1) Compact Baffled Oil Catch Can
(1) Application-Specific Mounting Bracket
(2) Mishimoto Performance One-Way Check Valves
(2) Direct-Fit Hoses with Pre-Installed Factory Quick-Disconnects
(2) 3/4" Aluminium Barbed Fittings
(1) Petcock Drain Kit
(2) Worm Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
After installation, Mishimoto recommends checking the contents of the baffled catch cans every 1,000 miles until a baseline is established. Oil blow-by accumulation will vary with ambient temperatures and driving conditions. It is important that the contents of the can do not rise above the internal baffle. May not be a direct fit with some S/C applications.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 3.0 TFSI Chassis Codes B9 Fits 2018+ Audi S4
2018+ Audi S5
Overall Height 96.52MM Overall Diameter 63.5MM Inlet 3/4" Outlet 3/4" Drain Plug Thread Size 3/8" NPT Capacity 88.7ml Install Torque Specs 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M). Baffled True
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!