- Direct fit for the 2002–2006 Acura RSX
- Full aluminium construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Two-row, 1.4" thick brazed aluminium core
- Increased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Provides efficient temperature reduction for both street and track use
- Efficient temperature regulation for both stock and modified vehicles
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap, which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
By replacing your current stock RSX radiator with a top of the line Mishimoto performance aluminium radiator, you will immediately notice a cooler, more efficient running engine. All Mishimoto Acura RSX radiators are designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, boost engine functions, and most importantly protect your car from overheating. All Mishimoto performance radiators feature a lightweight dual core, 100% brazed aluminium, and polished end tanks. The direct OEM fit makes installation effortless and no cutting or modification is required. It is the ideal upgrade to the stock radiator. This Mishimoto radiator comes with a high pressure 1.3 bar Mishimoto radiator cap, magnetic drain plug, and the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Mishimoto Radiator Cap
Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes K20a3
Chassis Codes DC5
Fits Acura RSX Type S 02-06
Overall Height 477.5 mm DPI 2412
Drain Plug Length 11.9 mm
Drain Plug Thread Size (M16) .06
Overall Length 701 mm Tank Wall Thickness 2 mm
Outlet 31.75 mm Rows 2 Inlet 31.75 mm Coolant Capacity 1.91
Dual Pass False Overall Width 48.3 mm Core Length 699 mm
Core Height 349.3 mm
Core Thickness 35.6 mm
Fill Neck 31.75 mm
Overall Length (in) 27.60
Overall Height (in) 18.80
Overall Width (in) 1.90
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
Be the first to ask a question!