- Direct fit for the 2015+ Subaru WRX
- Designed for optimal performance on vehicles using up to stage 2 tuning
- Drops intercooler outlet temperature by 19°C over stock unit
- 12% increase in flow
- 76% increase in core volume over stock
- 81% increase in external fin surface area
- 100% aluminum construction with fully cast end tanks
- Bar-and-plate core designed for maximum cooling and minimal pressure drop
- Compatible with stock engine cover and charge pipe
- Includes pre-drilled and tapped NPT sensor port
- Mishimoto ducting sold separately for a more direct airflow to core
- Downloadable Mishimoto logo stencil for personalized branding
- Available in black, silver, or gold
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Note: Coupons and discounts do not apply to items in pre-sale
These days it’s almost more uncommon to find a 2015+ Subaru WRX owner that isn’t looking to push more boost through their FA20DIT and give their morning commute a little more zest. With more boost comes the stock intercooler unit quickly gets in over its head. Mishimoto has the perfect intercooling solution with the Mishimoto 2015+ Subaru WRX Street Performance Top-Mount Intercooler.
The Mishimoto Street Performance Intercooler takes the place of the stock unit and is specifically designed for use on the stock tune up to stage 2 maps and tunes. Our intercooler features fully cast aluminum end tanks TIG-welded to a robust bar-and-plate core designed for maximum cooling and minimal pressure drop. The new design boasts a 76% increase in core volume and 81% bump in external fin surface area equating to a 34°F drop in outlet temperatures over the stock unit. The 12% increase in flow is another reason why this intercooler the perfect addition to your tuned WRX
This intercooler available in black, silver or gold with the optional add on of the Mishimoto ducting for increased airflow. Like all of our products, the Mishimoto 2015+ Subaru WRX Street Performance Top-Mount Intercooler includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a worry free installation.
(1) Mishimoto Intercooler
(2) Stock Engine Cover Adapters
(1) Silicone Throttle Body Adapter
(2) Worm-Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes FA20DIT
Chassis Codes VA
Fits 2015+ Subaru WRX
2014+ Subaru Forester XT
Installation Torque Specs 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).
Core Thickness 3.9"
Coating Powder Coated
Core Size 13" x 10.2" x 3.9"
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
Be the first to ask a question!