- Direct fit for the 2003–2006 Nissan 350Z
- Up to 4 whp / 6 wtq gains over the stock rubber induction hose
- Installs in under 30 minutes
- Fits with the stock air intake system or Mishimoto Performance Air Intake
- Installs with no tuning necessary
- 5-Ply Silicone construction for added durability and long service life
- Silicone hose reinforced with steel rings to prevent collapse
- Pre-installed CNC connector provides a quick and easy installation
- Fits a wide range of Nissan / Infiniti vehicles with the VQ35DE engine
- Available in black, blue, or red
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Smooth out your intake with the Mishimoto 350Z induction hose kit. 5-ply silicone construction makes it more durable than the stock rubber hose, and the steel reinforcement rings prevent collapse when under load. Installation of this 350Z intake hose can be accomplished in under 30 minutes and yields an increase of 4 whp and 6 wtq! This 350Z intake hose works with the stock intake system or the Mishimoto 350Z Intake. This 350Z induction hose is true bolt-on performance, as it does not require a tune. All Mishimoto 350Z parts come with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty to ensure that your Z is always performing, both on and off the track.
(1) Silicone Intake Hose
(1) CNC Breather Port
(2) 80-100mm Worm Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes VQ35DE
Material Silicone Exterior Material Silicone Overall Length 15.3" Interior Material Heat-Resistant Embedded Fibers Also Fits Wide range of Nissan/Infiniti vehicles with VQ35DE engine Outer Diameter 3.5" Max Temp 330°F Inner Diameter 3.13"
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!