- Direct fit for the 2002-2005 Nissan 350Z and 2003-2006 VQ35DE Infiniti G35
- Installs in under 1 hour
- Single can mounts in line with the PCV system to separate oil from air using a 50-micron bronze filter
- Catch can has an extra large 7.5oz capacity for longer servicing intervals
- Includes pre-molded, stock-style hoses for simplified install
- Defends intake system, and essential engine components from oil blow-by
- Billet 6061 aluminum can sealed with Viton™ O-rings
- CNC-machined aluminum barbed fittings ensure a sturdy connection between lines and can
- Helps reduce carbon build-up on intake valves
- Catch can has a 7.5 oz. capacity for longer servicing intervals
- Internal air diverter increases air turbulence to improve oil separation
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation
- Filter and can are fully serviceable
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The VQ35DE has long since been the workhorse under the hood of plenty of Nissan and Infiniti products, so give those intake components the protection they deserve with the Mishimoto 2002-2005 Nissan 350Z and 2003-2006 Infiniti G35 Direct-Fit Catch Can Kit. These cars were built to be driven to their limits, but the unfortunate side effect of those harsh driving conditions is blow-by, which makes its way back through the intake system and can build carbon on these components, reducing the power and efficiency of your G or Z.
Our complete kit utilizes a single 6061 aluminum tall catch can that mounts in line with the VQ35DE’s PCV system using chemical resistant, OEM-style flat black hoses and CNC-machined aluminium fittings. Our can is secured with a sturdy, application-specific bracket which also doubles as a new mount for your Nissan or Infiniti’s power steering reservoir.
Where our 350Z and G35 Direct Fit Catch Can Kit adds a layer of stylish protection to your engine bay, it’s what’s on the inside of the can that counts. Our tried and true internal baffle is specifically designed to aid in the condensation and collection of oil droplets and fuel vapors passing through the PCV system. We’ve also incorporated internal air diverters to ensure a smooth and constant flow of the PCV pressure through our catch can. As an added line of defense, each one of our catch cans has a 50-micron bronze filter installed to trap any potential rogue oil droplets from escaping into the return line. Each one of our cans are sealed with Viton O-rings to ensure what’s collected in our catch can stays in the catch can. Finally, every one of our 2002-2005 Nissan 350Z and 2003-2006 Infiniti G35 Direct-Fit Catch Can Kits is shipped with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Our catch cans are different from most air-oil-separator (AOS) systems on a few levels. First, our catch cans are not heated. This means that all of the blow-by is able to condense in the can, including low-octane oil vapors and contaminated fuel vapors. Most AOS systems also drain the blow-by back into the oil pan, while our catch cans trap the blow-by and keep it out of the engine permanently. If you’ve seen what we’ve seen in the bottom of our catch cans, you won’t want that draining back into your oil either.
(1) Application-Specific Mounting Bracket
(1) Anodized 6061 Aluminum Catch Can, Black
(2) Direct-Fit Hoses, Black
(4) High-Quality Worm Gear Clamps
(2) CNC-machined Aluminum Barbed Fittings
(1) Air Diverter
(1) Internal Baffle and Rod
(1) 3/8" NPT Plug
(1) Large Viton O-Ring
(2) Small Viton O-Rings
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
After installation, Mishimoto recommends checking the contents of the baffled catch can every 1,000 miles until a baseline is established. Oil blow-by accumulation will vary with ambient temperatures and driving conditions. It is important that the contents of the can do not rise above the internal baffle.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes VQ35DE Chassis Codes Z33 Fits 2003-2006 Nissan 350Z
2004-2007 Infiniti G35
Capacity 7.5 oz. Material 6061 Aluminum Install Torque Specs 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M). Baffled True
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!