- Universal mounting for use in any application
- Efficient, lightweight, tube-and-fin design promotes dramatic fluid temperature drops
- 3/8" push-on fittings for ease of installation
- Includes 5 ft of durable rubber hose, a universal mounting kit, and 4 worm-gear clamps
- Applicable for use with transmission fluid, power steering fluid, engine oil, and a variety of other automotive fluids
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Keep high fluid temperatures at bay with a Mishimoto Universal Transmission Fluid Cooler! This cooler features a highly efficient 381mm x 191mm x 19mm tube-and-fin core that promotes dramatic temperature drops. Mishimoto universal fluid coolers are applicable for use with transmission fluid, engine oil, power steering fluid, and a variety of other automotive fluids. This ready-to-install kit includes 5' of durable rubber hose, a universal mounting kit, and a four worm-gear clamps for secure connections. The universal mounting kit provides installation flexibility to fit any application. This cooler utilizes 3/8" push-on fittings, perfect for use as a replacement for a damaged factory cooler, or as an upgrade to a vehicle not equipped with a liquid-to-air cooler. As with all our products, this fluid cooler includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
(4) Plastic Ties
(4) Plastic Tie Connectors
(4) Foam Pads
(4) O-Ring Clamps
(1) Drain Cock Connector
This is a universal fit product. Custom work may be needed for fitment and function.
- TECH SPECS
Material 6061 Aluminum Core Thickness 19mm Core Length 381mm Fitting Size 3/8" Push-On Overall Height 191mm Overall Length 18.75
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Q:Hi I've just got the universal aft cooler, when I move it something rattles from the inside, is there something in it that's not supposed to be there or is it supposed to rattle ?A:
Thanks for the message!
The noise you are hearing is the diverter within the metal tube to promote even fluid and heat distribution. These are perfectly normal and you will not have any issue with these.
Please feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
Pat MuschampBY:Pat Muschamp (Admin) | 14 Aug 2018