- Universal fitment with a compact design, perfect for use on custom projects where space or clearance is a constraint
- Includes 185°F (85°C) internal thermostat which accurately regulates fluid temperatures
- Thermostat unit is easily removed and can be replaced with optional temperatures of 160°F (71°C) or 200°F (93°C)
- Machined from billet 6061 CNC'd aluminium
- Includes four -10AN fittings with high quality dowty seals for leak free operation
- Included heat-sink provides unique styling and a reduction in fluid temperatures
- Universal mounting bracket included
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Looking for ideal fluid temperature regulation for your next project? Mishimoto has the answer with our innovative, ingenious In-Line Oil Thermostat. This sleek unit features a perfect blend of both form and function, and is precision-engineered to properly regulate engine oil, transmission fluid, or any other driveline fluid. The Mishimoto In-Line Oil Thermostat is CNC-machined from a single piece of billet 6061 aluminium. This component is ideal for projects where space or clearance places a constraint on using a standard oil sandwich plate. The included thermostat regulates temperatures at 185°F (85°C), which is easily interchanged with our 160°F (71°C) and 200°F (93°C) thermostat units to accommodate to any project. This in-line thermostat includes four -10AN fittings with dowty seals for leak-free line connections. Additionally, this thermostat includes a CNC-machined heat-sink which provides an enhancement in style and helps to reduce fluid temperatures. This also includes a universal mounting bracket and the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Remote Thermostatic Oil Plate
(4) -10AN Fittings w/ Dowty Seals
Built-in Thermostat (185°F / 85°C)
Universal Mounting Bracket
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Fitting Size -10AN Install Torque Specs 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range) for all straight fittings and banjo bolts. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs. Caution It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation. For additional technical information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Overall Height 3.95 Overall Length 2.05 Overall Width 1.3
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!