- Direct fit for the 2010–2011 Chevrolet Camaro SS
- Full aluminium construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 2.20" thick brazed aluminium core, providing ideal fluid temperatures on the street and strip
- .5 gal of additional fluid capacity
- Lowers radiator outlet temperatures by 20°F
- 20% greater cooling efficiency
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The Mishimoto performance aluminium radiator for the 2010–2011 Chevrolet Camaro SS is the ideal upgrade to the stock Camaro radiator. The last thing you want is to be limited by the factory unit during a hot day at the strip or when you're stuck in traffic. Our engineers know that, and our design reflects this by increasing cooling efficiency by 30%. Curious how much 30% really is? Well considering our radiator lets your cooling system gain ½ gallon of extra capacity and lowers coolant temps by 20 F, that 30% is pretty impressive. With polished end tanks and all aluminium construction, the Mishimoto Camaro SS radiator looks as good as it performs! As with all our aluminium radiators, this Camaro SS radiator comes with our signature lifetime warranty.
Mishimoto Radiator Cap
Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes L99
Chassis Codes Zeta Fits 2010-2011 Chevy Camaro SS (AT & MT)
Material Aluminum Overall Height 30.6 DPI 13142 Drain Plug Thread Size (M12) x 1.5 Overall Length 23.3 Tank Wall Thickness 0.08 Outlet 1.38 Rows 2 Inlet 1.38 Coolant Capacity 3.34 Dual Pass False Overall Width 5.6 Core Length 29.8 Core Height 15.1 Core Thickness 2.2 Overall Length (in) 23.30 Overall Height (in) 30.60 Overall Width (in) 5.60 Rows 2
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!