- Direct fit for the 2001–2005 Lexus IS300 3.0L
- Full aluminium construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 1.42" thick, extremely efficient brazed aluminium core
- Increased fluid capacity and superior heat dissipation
- Provides optimal heat exchange for stock and modified vehicles
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
A top of the line Mishimoto performance aluminium radiator will keep your engine running at its finest and enhance the lifetime of your vehicle. Exclusively designed for the IS300, no cutting or modification is required. A Mishimoto radiator is the ideal upgrade to the stock Lexus radiator because it's designed and engineered to produce maximum cooling efficiency by providing a 30% increase in cooling. The Mishimoto Lexus IS300 radiator features a lightweight dual core, 100% brazed aluminium, and polished end tanks. This Mishimoto radiator comes with a High Pressure 1.3 Bar Radiator Cap and, as with every aluminium radiator, includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Mishimoto Radiator Cap
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 2JZGE Chassis Codes JCE10L Fits Lexus IS300 SportCross 02-05
Material Aluminum Overall Height 29.1 DPI 2356 Drain Plug Length 0.047 Drain Plug Thread Size (M16) .06 Overall Length 19.9 Tank Wall Thickness 0.08 Outlet 1.4 Rows 2 Inlet 1.4 Coolant Capacity 2.24 Dual Pass False Overall Width 1.92 Core Length 14.76 Core Height 27.87 Core Thickness 1.42 Fill Neck 0.12 Overall Length (in) 19.90 Overall Height (in) 29.10 Overall Width (in) 1.92 Rows 2
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!