- Direct fit for the 2007–2018 Jeep Wrangler JK with HEMI Conversion*
- Extruded tubes with internal struts for increased strength and pressure tolerance
- 18% increase in core volume, fin surface area, and external tube area over stock Wrangler radiator
- 13% increase in coolant capacity over stock Wrangler radiator
- Dual-pass design for effective cooling
- 100% brazed aluminum core
- TIG-welded to perfection
- Includes 19 psi high-pressure radiator cap, effectively raising the boiling point of engine coolant and providing a safer, more efficient system
- Includes magnetic drain plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
What’s better than a Wrangler JK that can go anywhere, anytime? A JK that can go anywhere, anytime, with a HEMI under the hood. And even better than a JK with a HEMI under the hood is a JK with a cool HEMI under the hood.
That’s why we’ve developed a performance aluminum radiator for your HEMI-swapped 2007–2018 Jeep Wrangler JK. This radiator includes all the benefits of our direct-fit JK aluminum performance radiator, including an 18% greater core volume, fin surface area, and external tube area, and a 13% increase in coolant capacity over the stock radiator. For even more cooling, this radiator utilizes a dual-pass design to keep coolant in the radiator longer.
Of course, reliability is also a major concern for any Wrangler owner. Mishimoto has devoted countless hours of R&D to bring the JK market a stronger, more reliable radiator. Our HEMI conversion radiator features extruded, internally strutted tubes to help combat flex within the core. These strutted tubes provide the radiator with greater rigidity and durability, reducing the potential for cracks and leaks. Just like our other Wrangler JK products, this radiator is a direct fit and accommodates the stock JK radiator fan, A/C condenser, and transmission cooler.
As with all our products, this 2007–2018 Jeep Wrangler JK HEMI Conversion Performance Aluminum Radiator is backed by Mishimoto’s Lifetime Warranty for unparalleled peace of mind.
(1) Mishimoto Radiator
(1) Magnetic Drain Plug
(2) Rubber Isolator Bushings
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
* Correct hoses for your specific conversion must be purchased separately. Please refer to your conversion manufacturer for recommended part numbers.
- TECH SPECS
Chassis Codes JK Fits 2007–2018 Jeep Wrangler JK w/ HEMI conversion
Material Aluminum Overall Height 21.9" Drain Plug Thread Size (M12) x 1.5 Overall Length 29.6" Outlet 1.6" Rows 1 Inlet 1.6" Dual Pass True Overall Width 6.2" Core Length 22" Core Height 20.66" Core Thickness 1.26" Overall Length (in) 29.60 Overall Height (in) 21.90 Overall Width (in) 6.20 Rows 1
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!