- Protects external transmission, differential, and engine oil pumps from premature wear
- 150-micron filter can be removed and cleaned for long service life
- Integrated rare-earth magnet captures ferrous particles to protect pump internals
- Low-pressure drop ensures ample flow to transmission, differential, or turbocharger
- Compact size makes installation in cramped engine bays a breeze
- CNC-machined end-plates with male -AN fittings for seamless installation
- Available in -6AN to -12AN for a wide variety of applications
- Anodized coating resists solvents and corrosion
- Fits with Mishimoto -AN lines and fittings
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
As much time, energy, and money as we invest in our vehicles, it makes sense to care for them properly and perform as much preventative maintenance as possible. This new addition to the Mishimoto lineup, our -AN In-Line Pre-Filter, is a simple way to add an extra filtration stage for your transmission, differential, or engine oil pump system.
Offered in popular -AN sizes from -6AN to -12AN, this in-line pre-filter unit is compact enough to fit in cramped engine bays and is highly effective at removing contaminants. A 150-micron sintered bronze internal filter removes contaminants from lubricating fluids, and an integrated rare-earth magnet ensures any metallic debris is captured before entry into the pump. These two filtration stages help extend the life of your fluid pump and associated components. In addition, this pre-filter is precision designed for minimal pressure drop, ensuring ample fluid flow. The Mishimoto -AN Pre-Filter is finished in a sleek, durable, corrosion-resistant anodized finish.
Our engineers designed this filtration unit to be completely serviceable, allowing for easy disassembly and cleaning or complete filter replacement with our available service pack. As with all our products, this -AN In-line Pre-Filter includes our signature Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) In-Line Pre-Filter Body
(2) Inlet/Outlet Fittings
(1) 150-Micron Sintered Bronze Filter
(2) Inlet/Outlet Fitting O-Rings (Viton 19mm ID)
(1) Filter O-ring (Viton 16mm ID)
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Mishimoto does not recommend this pre-filter for use as the engine's primary oil filter.
- We recommend checking the filter after the first 1,000 miles to establish a baseline for future cleaning/replacement.
- Mishimoto fully inspects and cleans all products prior to packaging. However, it is recommended that customers flush the oil cooler with one quart of clean oil prior to installation to remove any debris accumulated during shipping. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- TECH SPECS
SKU MMOC-PF Material 6061 Aluminum Fitting Size Option 1: -6AN
Option 2: -8AN
Option 3: -10AN
Option 4: -12AN
Overall Height 1.00" Overall Length 3.90" Overall Width 1.00"
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!