- Direct fit for the 2018+ Ford Mustang GT
- Innovative bar-and-plate oil cooler mounts in the upper grille, allowing more room for supercharger heat exchangers
- Mounting bracket also serves as an air diversion panel, directing the maximum amount of ambient air through the oil cooler
- Pre-made stainless steel braided oil lines with durable -AN fittings
- Includes replacement lower radiator hose to bypass the stock fluid-based oil cooler
- Removes the stock fluid-based oil cooler for less stress on the engine's cooling system
- Billet aluminum thermostatic oil sandwich plate
- Increases oil capacity by 1qt
- Fits with most aftermarket supercharger kits
- Will require aftermarket adapter plate for proper installation
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Add some extra cooling power to your 2018+ Mustang GT with the Mishimoto Oil Cooler Kit. In 2018, Ford evolved their staple muscle car with a fresh and even more futuristic look on the S550. As the Mustang evolved, we evolved along with it to provide optimal cooling for your modern Mustang.
Our engineers started with designing a heat exchanger from the ground up, to provide the largest oil cooler we have to offer and mounted directly to the front of the vehicle for optimal airflow. From there, we also developed an application specific mounting bracket that also serves as a diversion panel to further improve the airflow through the cooler. Our kit also includes a set of direct fit stainless-steel braided lines for a secure conduit to and from the cooler completed with -10AN fittings for a simplified installation.
Finally, the Mishimoto 2018+ Ford Mustang GT Oil Cooler Kit includes our trusted thermostatic oil sandwich plate to protect against the overcooling of your engine oil. Our kit is available with the option of a silver or black cooler, and is protected under the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a worry-free installation.
(1) Application Specific Mounting Bracket / Air Diversion Shield
(1) Bar and Plate Oil Cooler (Silver or Black)
(1) 2ft 3in Stainless Steel Braided Hose w/ -10AN Fittings
(1) 4ft 8in Stainless Steel Braided Hose w/ -10AN Fittings
(1) M22 Thermostatic Sandwich Plate
(1) Application - Specific, M22 x 1.5 extended length center bolt
(2) M20 x -10AN Straight Fittings
(2) 1/8" NPT Plugs
(1) Large O-ring
(1) Lower Radiator Hose w/ worm gear clamps
(1) Mounting Hardware Set
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Requires the removal of the stock coolant based oil cooler. Installation requires the removal of the active grill shutters. Removal without tuning can cause a check engine light. Recommended torque specification for all straight fittings and banjo bolts: 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 5.0 Coyote III
Chasis Codes S-550
Material 6061 Aluminum
Rows 12 Core Length 470mm
Fitting Size -10AN
Caution It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation.
Overall Height 62.8mm Overall Length 726mm Overall Width 311.3mm Fluid Capacity 0.9L
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
Be the first to ask a question!