- Allows a smooth transition between Mishimoto's 3" downpipe and Mishimoto's cat-back exhaust for the Ford Mustang Ecoboost
- Eliminates the restrictive 2.25" center section that results from some aftermarket downpipe and catback exhaust applications
- Installs in under 30 minutes
- 304 stainless steel adapter will not rust in harsh climates
- Installs easily to existing V-band clamp on the Mishimoto downpipe and 3" band clamp on the Mishimoto cat-back exhaust
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Looking for a smooth transition between the Mishimoto EcoBoost Downpipe and the Mishimoto EcoBoost Cat-Back Exhaust? This 3.0” adapter eliminates the restrictive 2.25” center section that is the result of joining some aftermarket downpipes and cat-backs. The Mishimoto Mustang EcoBoost Exhaust Adapter is made a 304 Stainless Steel that will not rust in harsh climates and installs in under 30 minutes. This adapter perfectly complements the V-band flange on the Mishimoto downpipe and the 3” band clamp on the Mishimoto cat-back exhaust. And like all Mishimoto Mustang EcoBoost parts, this Adapter comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) 3" Exhaust Adapter
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This adapter will only fit with Mishimoto's catback exhaust, there are no other cat-back exhausts that this will apply to. This product may fit other aftermarket downpipes with a removable V-band at the end of the downpipe, however Mishimoto has not proven any other applications with similar competitor's products.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 2.3L EcoBoost
Chassis Codes S-550
Fits 2015+ Ford Mustang EcoBoost
2015+ Ford Mustang GT
Flange Material 304 Stainless Steel
Pipe Material 304 Stainless Steel
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
Be the first to ask a question!