- Direct fit for the 1999–2004 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning w/ automatic transmission
- Full aluminium construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 2.2" thick, efficient brazed aluminium core
- Increased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation for use on the street and strip
- Includes internal transmission fluid cooler which mates perfectly with the stock cooler lines
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator for the 1999-2004 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning is the ideal upgrade over the stock radiator.
Whether you use your Ford F-150 SVT Lightning for daily driving or take it to the track, you should never overlook the importance of installing an upgraded radiator. The stock Lightning radiator cannot handle the heat that comes along with added horsepower or taxing driving situations, like towing and hauling. The Mishimoto F-150 Lightning radiator is designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency by up to 30%, boost engine functions, and protect your car from overheating. It also includes an internal transmission cooler designed to help keep the Lightning's automatic transmission cool. To accomplish this, the Mishimoto Ford F-150 SVT Lightning radiator utilizes a lightweight two-row core and 100% brazed aluminum end tanks to create a highly efficient and incredibly durable radiator.
Every Mishimoto Performance Radiator is a direct OEM fit, making installation effortless. No cutting or modification is required. As with all our aluminum radiators, this radiator is protected by the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Internal Transmission Cooler
(2) 11/16-20 to 1/2-20 Transmission Fittings
(2) 11/16-20 to 5/8-18 Transmission Fittings
Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Additional transmission fittings are used for alternate transmission lines.
- TECH SPECS
Fits 1999-2004 Ford F-150
1999-2004 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning
2001-2003 Ford F-150 Harley Davidson Edition
2003 Ford F-150 Heritage Edition
Material Aluminum Overall Height 37.6 DPI 2257 Drain Plug Thread Size (M12) x 1.5 Overall Length 19.5 Tank Wall Thickness 0.08 Outlet 1.77 Rows 2 Inlet 1.77 Coolant Capacity 5.49 Overall Width 2.7 Core Length 31.7 Core Height 16.45 Core Thickness 2.2" Overall Length (in) 19.50 Overall Height (in) 37.60 Overall Width (in) 2.70 Rows 2
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!