- Direct-fit for 2011-2014 Ford F-150 3.5L EcoBoost and 3.7L V6
- Replaces stock plastic connectors with stainless steel for greater resistance to heat and pressure
- Constructed from five layers of silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibers
- Improves heat and pressure tolerance
- Includes upper and lower hoses
- Includes high-quality worm-gear clamps for ease of installation
- Available in black, blue, or red
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
There's no worse feeling than walking out to your truck and seeing a puddle of coolant under it. As vehicles grow older, the rubber components under the hood start to degrade. It's only a matter of time before the radiator hoses begin to leak.
The best time to replace a leaking hose is before it starts leaking. That's why Mishimoto has created a silicone radiator hose kit for your 2011-2014 Ford F-150 3.5L EcoBoost or 3.7L V6. Built with five layers of durable silicone embedded with heat-resistant fibers, these hoses will withstand the test of time. These Mishimoto silicone hoses include a pre-installed quick disconnect on the lower hose to make installation easy. We've also replaced the leak-prone plastic connector with durable stainless steel for long-lasting reliability and leak-free operation
This kit includes both the upper and lower radiator hoses and is available in black, blue, or red. Plus, all our products are backed by our Lifetime Warranty, so you'll never have to see another coolant puddle again.
(1) Upper Radiator Hose
(1) Lower Radiator Hose w/ Stainless Steel Connector and Quick-Disconnect
(5) Worm Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).
- TECH SPECS
Material Silicone Exterior Material Silicone Also Fits 2011-2014 Ford F-150 3.5L EcoBoost V6
2011-2014 Ford F-150 3.7L V6
Outer Diameter 1.57" Max Temp 330°F Inner Diameter 1.41"
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!