- Direct fit for the 2011–2016 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke
- Includes 6.7L Powerstroke primary radiator, secondary radiator, and upper support bar
- Primary radiator features extruded tubes with internal struts for increased strength and pressure tolerance
- Primary radiator increases coolant capacity by 37% and boasts a 10% thicker core than the stock radiator
- Secondary radiator increases cooling surface area by 27% and reduces charge air cooler temperatures by up to 6°F
- Includes two new cast aluminum thermostat housings
- Primary and secondary radiators feature TIG-welded end tanks on a sturdy brazed aluminum core.
- Upper support bar improves front-end rigidity, reducing stress on cooling components
- Upper support bar features cast steel anchor points and tube steel center for improved strength
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Tired of constantly filling your 2011–2016 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke radiator with coolant because you have a leak? Or, maybe you’re tired of seeing that coolant puddle on your garage floor every morning. Either way, this Mishimoto Essentials Bundle for the 2011–2016 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke has you covered. This kit includes everything you need to fortify your 6.7L and ensure it runs cool in any situation.
The first two components in this bundle are designed to keep your engine running cool and withstand the rigors of a powerful work truck. The Mishimoto all-aluminum 6.7L primary and secondary radiators are constructed from high-quality, aircraft-grade aluminum with 100% brazed aluminum cores. The cores are then TIG-welded to aluminum end tanks for superior durability and longevity. Our primary radiator boasts a 37% increase in coolant capacity and a 20% greater surface area than the stock radiator to keep your engine running cool. It also utilizes extruded tubes with internal struts for increased strength and pressure tolerance.
To make sure the air going into your engine stays cool, our secondary radiator utilizes a 19% thicker core to reduce coolant temperatures by up to 7°F. The reduced coolant temperatures mean your charge air cooler can run up to 6°F cooler and keep your intake air cooler in turn. Our secondary radiator also includes both thermostat housings for a clean and simple installation.
Couple these radiators with our upper support bar and silicone hoses, and you have a recipe for a cool, leak-free 6.7L. Engineered right here in Delaware, our upper support bar is constructed of heavy-duty steel and firmly secures to your truck with cast-steel anchor points. All that steel minimizes front-end flex, improving the truck’s rigidity and saving your radiator.
Of course, all of the components in this kit are backed by the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, so you'll never have to worry about leaks or poor performance ever again!
(1) Mishimoto 6.7L Primary Radiator
(1) Mishimoto 6.7L Secondary Radiator
(1) Mishimoto Support Bar
(2) Upper Support Bar Mounting Brackets
(2) Cast Thermostat Housings
(2) Magnetic Drain Plugs w/ Dowty Oil Seal
(4) Rubber Bushings & Metal Collars
(3) Hardware Packs
(4) M6 x 1.0 x 16mm Bolts
(12) Black Plastic Tree Clips
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Fits 2011–2016 Ford F-250 w/ 6.7L Powerstroke
2011–2016 Ford F-350 w/ 6.7L Powerstroke
2011–2016 Ford F-450 w/ 6.7L Powerstroke
2011–2016 Ford F-550 w/ 6.7L Powerstroke
Overall Height 767.08 mm DPI 13230 Drain Plug Thread Size (M12) x 1.5 Overall Length 1242.06 mm Tank Wall Thickness 2 mm Coolant Capacity 11.61 Overall Width 203.2 mm Core Length 705.1 mm Core Height 975.1 mm Core Thickness 48 mm
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!