- Direct fit for 2015+ Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300C 5.7L
- Single 2-Port compact baffled oil catch can separates oil particles using 50-micron bronze filter
- Billet 6061 aluminum can sealed with Viton O-rings
- Defends intake components from oil blow-by
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation
- Internal air diverter increases air turbulence to improve oil separation
- Filters and can are fully serviceable
- 3 oz. capacity for longer service intervals
- Available in anodized black or polished finishes
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Note: Coupons and discounts do not apply to items in pre-sale
Give your 5.7L Hemi the protection it deserves with the Mishimoto direct-fit catch can specifically designed for the 2015+ Dodge Charger. Even though it’s the “baby” V8 in Mopar’s lineup, the 5.7L still packs quite the punch. It also produces a significant amount of blow-by, which over time will build carbon on the intake components and throttle your muscle car’s power and efficiency as a result.
Our catch can kit installs in line with the PCV system using an application-specific bracket and chemical resistant, OEM-styled hoses to intercept the contaminated crankcase pressure before it hits the intake tract. Our tried and true compact catch can features an internal baffle designed to aid in the condensation of oil droplets and fuel vapors, sending only clean air back through the Hemi. As an added line of protection, our cans include a 50-micron bronze filter to capture any rogue blow-by droplets without sacrificing flow. Finally, our 3 oz. cans and CNC-machined aluminum fittings are sealed with Viton O-rings to ensure that all collected blow-by stays in the can. Our Mopar 5.7L catch can kit is available with the option of a black or polished can, and includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Our catch cans are different from most air-oil-separator (AOS) systems on a few levels. First, our catch cans are not heated. This means that all of the blow-by is able to condense in the can, including low-octane oil vapors and contaminated fuel vapors. Most AOS systems also drain the blow-by back into the oil pan, while our catch cans trap the blow-by and keep it out of the engine permanently. If you’ve seen what we’ve seen in the bottom of our catch cans, you won’t want that draining back into your oil either.
(1) Application-Specific Mounting Bracket
(1) Anodized 6061 Aluminum Catch Can, Black
(2) Direct-Fit Hoses, Black
(4) High-Quality Worm Gear Clamps
(2) CNC-machined Aluminum Barbed Fittings
(1) Air Diverter
(1) Internal Baffle and Rod
(1) 3/8" NPT Plug
(1) Large Viton O-Ring
(2) Small Viton O-Rings
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 5.7L Hemi Fits 2015+ Dodge Charger R/T 5.7L
2015+ Chrysler 300C 5.7L
Capacity 3 oz. Material 6061 Aluminum Install Torque Specs 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!