- Direct fit for the 2013+ 6.7L Cummins
- Includes hot-side and cold-side intercooler pipes and boots
- Lowers AITs by 12.5%
- 3" mandrel-bent polished aluminum piping
- Bar-and-plate construction with cast aluminum end tanks
- 76.65% increase in external fin surface area
- 37.8% larger core volume than factory
- Includes new air ducts to divert air into the core & new lower fan shroud section
- End tanks strategically designed for optimal airflow
- Internal fins designed for maximum heat transfer with minimal pressure drop
- Includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ technology and Mishimoto Constant-Tension T-bolt Clamps
- Sleek Silver or Stealth Black intercooler options available
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto has released a performance intercooler kit for the 2013+ Dodge 6.7L Cummins. This kit includes everything you need to improve airflow, substantially decrease charge-air temperatures and support your truck at any power level.
The first key component is the Mishimoto 6.7L Cummins intercooler piping kit. Our engineers have maximized airflow by eliminating restrictive bends, allowing for smooth and unimpeded airflow. The piping is constructed of mandrel-bent 3” aluminum for smooth flow and rugged durability. Also included are Mishimoto silicone boots with DuraCore™ technology and Mishimoto Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamps for accurate and consistent holding force. Mishimoto DuraCore™ technology comprises the innermost layer of all Mishimoto diesel silicone boots. Compared to normal silicone, DuraCore™ provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil. This effectively increases the life of your boots and prevents leaks or blowouts.
This package also includes the Mishimoto 6.7L Cummins intercooler. Extremely durable cast aluminum end tanks and a bar-and-plate core provide cool, dense air to your engine, with the reliability you need. With a 76.65% increase in external fin surface area, and a 37.8% larger core, this intercooler is proven to reduce intake air temps by 12.5%.
All the components in this kit are engineered to last, just like your truck. Offered with either a Sleek Silver or Stealth Black core, the Mishimoto 6.7L Cummins intercooler kit, like all our Dodge Ram performance parts, is protected by the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty. Whether your Cummins is stock or modified, trust Mishimoto and our line of Dodge Ram performance parts to keep your Dodge cool.
(1) Mishimoto Intercooler
(3) Front Air Diversion Panels
(1) Replacement Lower Fan Shroud
(2) Mounting Brackets w/ Rubber Isolators
(2) Aluminum Pipes
(4) Silicone Boots with Duracore™ Technology
(8) Constant Tension T-Bolt Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Vehicles with snow plow mounts installed may require trimming of the mounts in order to fit this intercooler.
- TECH SPECS
Make Dodge Fits 2013+ Dodge Ram 2500 w/ 6.7L Cummins Engine
2013+ Dodge Ram 3500 w/ 6.7L Cummins Engine
Installation Torque Specs 27 in-lbs (3N*M) recommended for all t-bolt and constant tension t-bolt clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-35 in-lbs (2-4N*M). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 in-lbs (4N*M). Tank Wall Thickness 4mm Outlet 3.0" Core Length 25.7" Core Height 12.5" Core Width 5.0" Inlet 3.0" Overall Width 10.0" Overall Height 12.5" Overall Length 33.0"
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!