- Direct fit for 12v and 24v 1994–2002 Dodge 5.9L Cummins
- Includes hot-side and cold-side intercooler pipes and boots
- Intercooler features all-aluminium cast end tanks
- 3" mandrel-bent polished aluminium piping
- Air diverter in hot-side end tank reduces turbulence and evenly distributes airflow across core
- Reduces turbo stress and extends life
- Reduces IATs by 25%
- Intercooler available in Sleek Silver and Stealth Black
- Fits with Mishimoto Dodge 5.9L Cummins Performance aluminium Radiator
- Includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ technology and Mishimoto Constant-Tension T-bolt Clamps
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto has released a performance intercooler kit for the 1994–2002 Dodge 5.9L Cuins. High intake and exhaust gas temperatures can reduce performance and potentially cause engine damage. Protect your 12v or 24v by upgrading to the Mishimoto 5.9L Cuins intercooler kit. This intercooler is precision engineered with durable cast aluminium end tanks and an efficient bar-and-plate core, all designed for improved airflow, lower intake temperatures, and improved EGTs. The Mishimoto Cuins intercooler will support substantial boost pressure in your stock or highly modified truck.The Mishimoto Cuins intercooler features a 47% increase in core volume and is 50% thicker compared to the factory cooler. This kit also includes 3 mandrel bent polished aluminium pipes and Mishimoto DuraCore™ boots and constant-tension T-bolt clamps. Compared to normal silicone, DuraCore™ provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil. This effectively increases the life of our boots by preventing leaks and blowouts. The Mishimoto 5.9L Cuins intercooler kit is offered in Sleek Silver or Stealth Black. Like all of our Dodge Ram performance parts, this intercooler kit come with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Mishimoto Intercooler
(2) Aluminium Intercooler Pipes
(4) Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ Technology
(8) Constant Tension T-Bolt Clamps
(2) Aluminium Mishimoto M Logo Badges
(2) AC Condenser Brackets
(7) M6 x 1.0 x 16 Bolts
(4) M6 x 1.0 x 10 Bolts & Washers
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Requires slight bending of truck body for installation.
- TECH SPECS
Make Dodge Fits 1994-1998 Ram 2500 (5.9L 12V)
1994-1998 Ram 3500 (5.9L 12V)
1998-2002 Ram 2500 (5.9L 24V)
1998-2002 Ram 3500 (5.9L 24V
Installation Torque Specs 27 in-lbs (3N*M) recommended for all t-bolt and constant tension t-bolt clamps.
These clamps have an operating range of 18-35 in-lbs (2-4N*M).
Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 in-lbs (4N*M).
Pipe Diameter 76.2 mm Constant Tension T-Bolt Clamps Specs (6) 3.25 Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamps
(2) 4.0 Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamps
Silicone Boots With DuraCore Specs Boot 1: 76.2 mm, 91.4 mm
Boot 2: 76.2 mm, 91.4 mm
Boot 3: 76.2 mm
Boot 4: 76.2 mm
Core Thickness 76.2 mm Tank Wall Thickness 4 Outlet 93 mm Core Length 912 mm Core Height 423 mm Core Width 76.2 mm Inlet 93 mm Core Size 912 mm x 432 mm x 76.2 mm Overall Width 277 mm Overall Height 444.5 mm Overall Length 1199 mm Construction Bar-and-Plate
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!