- Direct fit for all 2003–2005 Chevrolet/GMC 6.6L Duramax (LB7/LLY)
- Stacked-plate construction for maximum durability and superior cooling
- CNC-machined adapters make it easy to connect Mishimoto cooler to stock fluid lines or AN lines
- 174% greater core volume than stock cooler
- 192% greater external fin surface area over stock cooler
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Note: Coupons and discounts do not apply to items in pre-sale
There’s no greater enemy for a transmission than heat. Whether your 2003–2005 Chevy/GMC 6.6L Duramax is a dedicated tow vehicle, hardworking fleet truck, or a daily driver with a liking for the drag strip, you need to ensure that your transmission runs cool.
Luckily, Mishimoto has developed a direct-fit transmission cooler to do just that. Our 2003–2005 Chevy/GMC 6.6L Duramax transmission cooler utilizes a stacked-plate design for maximum durability and powerful cooling. Aside from its durable construction, this transmission cooler is significantly larger than the stock core. The Mishimoto transmission cooler boasts a 174% greater core volume, and 192% greater fin surface area than the stock 2003–2005 Duramax transmission cooler.
The included CNC-machined adapters connect directly to the stock transmission cooler lines for leak-free cooling. Direct-fit brackets and tailor-made hoses make installation easy. Like all Mishimoto products, this transmission cooler is backed up by our Lifetime Warranty with Accident Protection for worry free cooling as long as you own it.
(1) Mishimoto Stacked Plate Transmission Cooler
(2) CNC-Machined Quick-Disconnect to Hose Barb Adapters
(2) Stock-style Quick-Disconnect Fittings
(2) Transmission Hoses
(2) Mounting Brackets
(4) Worm Gear Clamps
(1) Zip Tie
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This kit fits with late 2003 trucks with purple clips. Early 2003 trucks with orange clips should use MMTC-DMAX-01.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 6.6L Duramax Chassis Codes LB7
SKU MMTC-DMAX-03SL Core Height 5.78" Rows 13 Core Thickness 1.25" Core Length 27.95"
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!